Stargirl Thread - On CW - Season 2 Ongoing Now

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
How is Supergirl? Gave up like four episodes in
I've been binging it on Netflix it has unfortunately the cw issues after it got moved but season 3 and 4 were written really well. Plus Supergirl at least can throw hands unlike Barry wackass.:hhh: They also, like Black Lightning actually have done a decent job of balancing all the different characters unlike Flash or Arrow.:ehh:Season 5 suffered by covid so I won't hold it against the show.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
stargirl and doom patrol are DC’s best imo

titans was very disappointing to me
I thought the first season of Titans started off rough but found it's footing by the midway point and then ended really strongly.

Then they tossed all that in the garbage with the terrible 2nd season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol at that scene with a female qb looking all Michael Vick

Coaches getting clapped :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
another good episode

so the son does have
ice powers... i told my daughter the snowfall in ep 1 was him

I'm still somewhat confused like could anyone wear the goggles and get that insight, some of the Gillian's have powers without any accessories and some need like a wand etc to have their powers

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm still somewhat confused like could anyone wear the goggles and get that insight, some of the Gillian's have powers without any accessories and some need like a wand etc to have their powers

based on the fact wildcat's suit shrunk magically and the hourglass glowed for rick... i think the suit choose the people.. I already see parallels.. Beth goes from no friends to loosing her parents as her only friends to having chuck