Stargirl Thread - On CW - Season 2 Ongoing Now

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm willing to bet that the ISA is defeated by the end of the season with Villain's kids replacing them

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i love this show brehs

what a great fight sequence :wow:
The fight choreography for this show is top notch. I especially love all the wire work they use.

I was not paying attention in earlier episodes so I didn't know the janitor had a name (Justin) because if so I'd have realized who he was. The sword and speaking in poetry this episode made it perfectly clear he is Sir Justin The Shining Knight, which means they are not only digging into the JSA history they are also including the history of the other team that "Starman" (or Star Spangled Kid in the comics) was part of: The Seven Soldiers of Victory.
O3y2ZYi.jpg

Wonder if this Earth has an Oliver Queen/Green Arrow who can make a guest appearance in the future? :jbhmm:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
i love this show brehs

what a great fight sequence :wow:

came here to say this. :whew:

Cindy bossing around her step mom
:russ:

and this. shyt was low key uncomfortable. You'd swear she was the abusive mom :mjlol:

The fight choreography for this show is top notch. I especially love all the wire work they use.

I was not paying attention in earlier episodes so I didn't know the janitor had a name (Justin) because if so I'd have realized who he was. The sword and speaking in poetry this episode made it perfectly clear he is Sir Justin The Shining Knight, which means they are not only digging into the JSA history they are also including the history of the other team that "Starman" (or Star Spangled Kid in the comics) was part of: The Seven Soldiers of Victory.
O3y2ZYi.jpg

Wonder if this Earth has an Oliver Queen/Green Arrow who can make a guest appearance in the future? :jbhmm:

He smacked the shyt out of Cindy :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
came here to say this. :whew:

and this. shyt was low key uncomfortable. You'd swear she was the abusive mom :mjlol:

He smacked the shyt out of Cindy :russ:

i wonder if cindy heard the name courtney being screamed out, and did courtney realize that was cindy? I mean she looked the same but I know how comics go. Like someone else mentioned I presume the adults will prob get bodied and then their kids will take over as villians

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
i wonder if cindy heard the name courtney being screamed out, and did courtney realize that was cindy? I mean she looked the same but I know how comics go. Like someone else mentioned I presume the adults will prob get bodied and then their kids will take over as villians

I was wondering the same thing. I don't see how either of them wouldn't put two and two together.

but like you say, comics is dumb

I hope it's from this point though that Courtney takes training seriously. Eh, they may go through the whole "I'm not cut out for this" mini-arc, but I hope not

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I was wondering the same thing. I don't see how either of them wouldn't put two and two together.

but like you say, comics is dumb

I hope it's from this point though that Courtney takes training seriously. Eh, they may go through the whole "I'm not cut out for this" mini-arc, but I hope not
Especially since Beth while standing ground level was somehow able to hear Stargirl call Wildcat by her real name on top of a hospital building and put it all together. :heh:

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yo this escalated quickly. Shiv knows who she is and can use that as leverage.

But I’m guessing Brainwave Jr. is going to accidentally erase her memory.

Is Shining Knight’s wife the chick Icicle was in love with?