Starfiled was the only single player game among the 10 most played for 2023

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t put 80hours into a game because it’s on gamepass.

There was something in the game that compelled you to make it to 80 hours even if you ultimately felt disappointed at the end. Full story could be completed in a few hours if you just wanted to get done.

80 hour playtime is not “bouncing off” you sound crazy :stopitslime:

Oh, you're just doing the thing where you assume that just because you supposedly don't do it, no one else would.

I kept going because I assumed that the gameplay systems and story would open up in a way that worked for me when I got deeper into the game, and it just never did. I can see why people who like the game like it, but it's just not for me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh, you're just doing the thing where you assume that just because you supposedly don't do it, no one else would.

I kept going because I assumed that the gameplay systems and story would open up in a way that worked for me when I got deeper into the game, and it just never did. I can see why people who like the game like it, but it's just not for me.
No i’m doing the thing where words matter.

“bounce off” implies a quick contact and going in another direction.

You can’t be bouncing off a thing for 80 hours. :stopitslime:

Not interested in arguing people’s opinions.

The OP or my posts in this thread doesn’t even speak to opinions of the game being good or bad.

The fact is, it’s rare for a single player game to get so much engagement. Whatever starfield has going on it has broken that trend no matter how many people on the coli don’t like it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
thread title (and spelling) isn't accurate, because the top ten lists were for all three consoles, and Nintendo's list included several single player games. this is only a comparison of Xbox and Playstation's lists
We all know nintendo don’t count. :stopitslime:

If so, that makes sony exclusives look even worse :huhldup:

@winb83 :mjpls:

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We all know nintendo don’t count. :stopitslime:

If so, that makes sony exclusives look even worse :huhldup:
Yea, all those new 2023 Sony Exclusives that released on PS and PC at the same time. How dare they not eclipse the numbers of multiplatform games.

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea, all those new 2023 Sony Exclusives that released on PS and PC at the same time. How dare they not eclipse the numbers of multiplatform games.

Every other platform has its exclusive games in its top 10 most played playstation doesn’t.

Yet all you sony stan’s have to talk about is how great and important sony exclusives are.

Make it make sense :usure:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Every other platform has its exclusive games in its top 10 most played playstation doesn’t.

Yet all you sony stan’s have to talk about is how great and important sony exclusives are.

Make it make sense :usure:
No need to change the subject. Keep comparing multiplat games to exclusives and acting ignorant on why multiplat games are played more.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No i’m doing the thing where words matter.

“bounce off” implies a quick contact and going in another direction.

You can’t be bouncing off a thing for 80 hours. :stopitslime:

Not interested in arguing people’s opinions.

The OP or my posts in this thread doesn’t even speak to opinions of the game being good or bad.

The fact is, it’s rare for a single player game to get so much engagement. Whatever starfield has going on it has broken that trend no matter how many people on the coli don’t like it.

Jesus Christ. This nikka out here playing Oxford English Dictionary in defense of a video game. :dead:

In general, when it comes to gaming, "bounced off" gets used to refer to playing a game, realizing it's just not for you at the time, and then moving on. Feel free to swap that out for "gave up on", "didn't fukk with", or whatever you'd like if it makes you feel better.

Doesn't change the fact that people still play plenty of games for considerable lengths, and then decide that they don't like them, regardless of whether they're on Gamepass or not.

For me, and I'm guessing some other people, this is one of those games. If you liked the game, other people not liking it as much is okay, and can't hurt you, breh.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Steam numbers don’t disprove anything.

Again. We have actual numbers on average playtime. We don’t need all your jewelzing.

Just do some math.

535 million hours of starfield had been played when bethesda made that announcement.

Gamepass has at most 35 million users. Even if Every single one of them played the game they still needed to spend at least 15+ playing th game to even get close to that number.

Most single player games don’t even get 15 hours of engagement.

Y’all sound crazy trying to downplay the shyt.

The Starfield shambles are real:wow:
Steam numbers show on a platform that required a purchase to even access the game it's barely beating out Fallout New Vegas a 14 year old game from the same publisher and losing to 8 and 9 year old games in play count by more than double.

These people had to spend money to play this game and despite that they moved on. Those older games have more residual players for the most part than a game that's 6-7 months old all from the same publisher.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Jesus Christ. This nikka out here playing Oxford English Dictionary in defense of a video game. :dead:

In general, when it comes to gaming, "bounced off" gets used to refer to playing a game, realizing it's just not for you at the time, and then moving on. Feel free to swap that out for "gave up on", "didn't fukk with", or whatever you'd like if it makes you feel better.

Doesn't change the fact that people still play plenty of games for considerable lengths, and then decide that they don't like them, regardless of whether they're on Gamepass or not.

For me, and I'm guessing some other people, this is one of those games. If you liked the game, other people not liking it as much is okay, and can't hurt you, breh.
Bounce off has a specific meaning.

As i said i’m not interested in your opinion on the game.

The fact that a post about the success about the game elicited so many of you to run in and proclaim your disdain for the game is crazy.

What did starfiled do to make these nikkas so mad???? :mjlol:

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bounce off has a specific meaning.

As i said i’m not interested in your opinion on the game.

The fact that a post about the success about the game elicited so many of you to run in and proclaim your disdain for the game is crazy.

Why did starfiled do to make these nikkas so mad???? :mjlol:
Who's mad? You're in here telling people who played the game their opinions don't matter cause you don't agree with it.

Nasty work.

:smh: