Starfiled was the only single player game among the 10 most played for 2023

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That game is fukking boring that quickly. No replay value. The characters are flat out bored and blank, no memorable moments at all in this game.

youre right except for the crimson tide fleet story. That shyt was flames. I hope all sci fi projects without aliens fails. fakkits really made a space game with no aliens in 2023. Cheap fakkits :hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
youre right except for the crimson tide fleet story. That shyt was flames. I hope all sci fi projects without aliens fails. fakkits really made a space game with no aliens in 2023. Cheap fakkits :hhh:

Yeah the no sentient aliens in the story irked the shyt outta me...:mindblown:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh really made a thread to discuss something, and got aggy at differing opinions. :dead:
Thread isn’t about anyone’s opinion on the game. This is not the review thread or even the OT.

When someone posts a thread about Pokémon sales i don’t run in there to make sure everyone knows i though it was a trash game, and neither do you.

Starfield brings the weirdo out of some of your for whatever reason :huhldup:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thread isn’t about anyone’s opinion on the game. This is not the review thread or even the OT.

When someone posts a thread about Pokémon sales i don’t run in there to make sure everyone knows i though it was a trash game, and neither do you.

You posted about most played games and are upset that people here have played said games.

:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My God y'all have an argument for everything.
It isn't an argument it's a fact. The article quoted in the OP even states this.

This isn't a thread about sales. It's a thread that suggest because a single player game got enough playtime to be among the top 10 games played last year being the only single player game on the list that means something more about the game. In reality when you acknowledge all the facts about the game that something more doesn't amount to much.

Even now there are single player games that didn't make that list that are still top 20 selling games. Hogwarts is over a year old and still a top 10 selling game but not on that list. Where is Starfield on that top 20 selling game list? Spoiler alert it didn't make it.
Right now there are more people playing Hogwarts Legacy on Steam than Starfield and for peak at 1 time is 2.6x as many players. Hogwarts came out in February 2023 and Starfield in September.
hwsf.jpg

When you give out a hyped up game on a subscription service at no extra charge a lot of people will play it. That doesn't mean they loved it or stuck around.

This game wouldn't be struggling to beat Fallout New Vegas player count if that many people were so into it. It wouldn't be losing to Skyrim and Fallout 4.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It isn't an argument it's a fact. The article quoted in the OP even states this.

This isn't a thread about sales. It's a thread that suggest because a single player game got enough playtime to be among the top 10 games played last year being the only single player game on the list that means something more about the game. In reality when you acknowledge all the facts about the game that something more doesn't amount to much.

Even now there are single player games that didn't make that list that are still top 20 selling games. Hogwarts is over a year old and still a top 10 selling game but not on that list. Where is Starfield on that top 20 selling game list? Spoiler alert it didn't make it.
Right now there are more people playing Hogwarts Legacy on Steam than Starfield and for peak at 1 time is 2.6x as many players. Hogwarts came out in February 2023 and Starfield in September.
hwsf.jpg

When you give out a hyped up game on a subscription service at no extra charge a lot of people will play it. That doesn't mean they loved it or stuck around.

This game wouldn't be struggling to beat Fallout New Vegas player count if that many people were so into it. It wouldn't be losing to Skyrim and Fallout 4.
nikkas got issues :huhldup: