Starfiled was the only single player game among the 10 most played for 2023

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
the metric was MAU's, not playtime
Sony Stan’s gonna switch metrics to force whatever narrative they want.

Truth is, millions of people played and enjoyed Starfield.

It was a fun game, but I’m not going to take the criticism of two nikkas who purchased an Xbox and spent more time int starfield than any Sony game are serious.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nikkas got issues :huhldup:
I would deflect too if I was out here misrepresentating the facts to try and paint a picture that doesn't exist.

The game came out and for a couple weeks to a month people played it then dropped it or moved on and now almost nobody is playing it.

The media basically said it was a bit better than average and when rewards season came around they mostly ignored it.

You go on Steam right now and it has mixed reviews.

The reception you trying to portray didn't actually happen.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I would deflect too if I was out here misrepresentating the facts to try and paint a picture that doesn't exist.

The game came out and for a couple weeks to a month people played it then dropped it or moved on and now almost nobody is playing it.

The media basically said it was a bit better than average and when rewards season came around they mostly ignored it.

Did you play it?

Daps
Yeah the no sentient aliens in the story irked the shyt outta me...:mindblown:
Personally would have preferred they stripped out all the 'starborn/power' stuff out of the game and made a real nerd, hard-scifi type of open world game with more focus on trade/faction missions and more brutal star systems/planets. Hopefully the expansion does some actual work in this area, but I'm afraid it's going to be something more 'mystical' leaning.

Still enjoying my time with the game, ship building has me hooked... Whenever the creation toolset drops and the community starts doing some real shyt I might have to take time off work.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan’s gonna switch metrics to force whatever narrative they want.

Truth is, millions of people played and enjoyed Starfield.

It was a fun game, but I’m not going to take the criticism of two nikkas who purchased an Xbox and spent more time int starfield than any Sony game are serious.

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

The reception is it’s the most played single player game on the year.

Users playing Starfiled have spent more time per user playing the game than the GOTY RPG

Those the stats. That’s the reception.

everything else you are talking about is you trying to downplay that reception cause it makes the games you stan look lesser.

Starfield didn’t slap your momma. There’s no need to have such a problem with the game. :ehh: