Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Man idk if this has been discussed yet cuz I cant keep up with all these posts, but...

What they gonna do about wardrobe designs? Armour? I just realized nikkas gonna be walking around in spacesuits the whole game :francis: how fly can that shyt really be...and how they gonna classify them? Can't see big differences like daedra, orcish, glass, ebony, etc.

I'm FPS gang on all Bethy blassics so this isn't a huge issue for me, but i imagine people who swear by third person gonna grow tired of seeing clunky ass goofy space suits the whole game

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man idk if this has been discussed yet cuz I cant keep up with all these posts, but...

What they gonna do about wardrobe designs? Armour? I just realized nikkas gonna be walking around in spacesuits the whole game :francis: how fly can that shyt really be...and how they gonna classify them? Can't see big differences like daedra, orcish, glass, ebony, etc.

I'm FPS gang on all Bethy blassics so this isn't a huge issue for me, but i imagine people who swear by third person gonna grow tired of seeing clunky ass goofy space suits the whole game

Space armor on alien world, regular clothes on regular inhabited worlds???:ld:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
So what's the first thing everyone is gonna do when they get this?

I'm not touching the main story until I have a whole fleet of ships and I'm gonna be raiding nikkas ships in space and hittin licks on they ass... at least the pirates. Gonna be a mercenary /pirate hunter first. Second playthrough I'm gonna go the religious zealot route and declare holy war on all you bytches it's on sight, on gang. :demonic:
I'll be playing as my great-great-great grandson FromStLouis VI looking for Earth-like planets to setup a new home, a new St. Louis.

I might join the United Colonies faction they look like they get bread over there and I need money and resources for my settlement.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just got the controller in the mail. I will probably just use it as my PC gaming controller since I have an elite controller. I wish they made an elite version of the controller

LiIo09r.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got the controller in the mail. I will probably just use it as my PC gaming controller since I have an elite controller. I wish they made an elite version of the controller

LiIo09r.png

this shyt is sexy…wish they made it an elite controller exclusive as you and others have said…I might say fukk it and cop tho…bought the 20th anniversary joint and the forza joint so I might as well cop this too lol smh

rdj

Pro
Daps

They go through a montage of different space suits during the gameplay breakdown.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The ship customizing is about to be fun as fukk.

40-55% of my time probably gonna be grinding to upgrade my ship

I used to a “strategy guide” nicca

If they have one… I’m coppin :mjlol:

Yeah aside from the main story I'm gonna be grinding the fukk out of the side content to build up a bunch of resource farming outposts and my ship fleet :ohlawd:

Gonna have all my pawgs on the farm and brehs/brehettes on the ship:mjpls:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Yeah aside from the main story I'm gonna be grinding the fukk out of the side content to build up a bunch of resource farming outposts and my ship fleet :ohlawd:

Gonna have all my pawgs on the farm and brehs/brehettes on the ship:mjpls:

I'm going to be getting my Spike Speigel on in this game. :wow: