Daps
rsz_1rsz_1img_20230616xd8k.jpg

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I have too much to eat the next couple months idk if these other games will get the time they deserve :mjcry:

Remnant 2 next month
Armored core in August
Starfield and phantom liberty In September
And lotf on October

:sadbron:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

:mjlol:

This has to be satire, thankfully no one here is this bad.

For over a decade Bethesda games have been released on PlayStation. They perform better on PlayStation, run better, and sell better. Xbox and specially Phill Spencer have NO BUSINESS taking them away.

First, Xbox exclusivity would not only hurt PlayStation but also the player base. When a major game like Starfield is only available on Xbox, it limits the player count of the game and stifles the amount of players PlayStation has. This means that now Microsoft can charge higher prices because they dont have competition and take away players from Sony. We CANNOT allow this.

Second, Xbox and its 12 dedicated players do NOT deserve Starfield or any exclusivity. Not only are they arrogant and annoying but since the showcase they have been irritating. Its a psyop. They now purposely spread Starfield news to try and make us PlayStation owners upset.

Third, exclusivity would not be good for Microsoft or Starfield itself. The matter is simple. If it releases on Xbox, its a bad game. If it releases on PlayStation, its a good game. Theres no other way around it. Anyone who says otherwise is spreading fake news. Unless you want to see Starfield fail and be the buggiest worse mess possible, YOU NEED to have it on PlayStation.

For all of these reasons, it is important for Bethesda games to remain available on PlayStation. Not only that but as a punishment to Xbox and its horrendous player base we need to force ANY AND ALL future Bethesda titles to be ONLY PlayStation exclusives. Not just Starfield.

This would ultimately be good for everyone and not just Sony as they have a history of investing heavily in first-party studios, and it could use its financial resources to make Bethesda games even better. Additionally, Sony has a strong track record of marketing and promoting its games, which could help Bethesda games reach a wider audience and grow the PlayStation player count. Everyone agrees with me on this.

Signing this petition is just the start. We need to go out and protest at GameStops and Walmarts on Starfields release date. We need to submit legislation to our local representatives to FORCE Microsoft to comply. We need to go out in mass and stop people from buying copies in launch date. Even better go online and report every video you see praising Starfield until we make it exclusive for us and ONLY us. Youtubers like MrMattyplaysbadgames, ReviewFatUSA, LemonJuice, Kavernacle, and TheYoungTurds need to all be canceled IMMEDIATELY. If youre a true gamer you will support this and sign.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

:mjlol:

This has to be satire, thankfully no one here is this bad.

The craziest thing they said on there was that bethesda games always played better on PlayStation :mjlol:

Skyrim had the infamous bloated save glitch that would make it near unplayable after about 30 hours or so and when bethesda introduced console mods for Fallout 4, PlayStation didn’t get them until a year and a half later because Sony wouldn’t allow them. When they finally did get them, they were severely gimped because Sony wouldn’t allow any mods that modified scripts or bring in external content, so basically vanilla game-only mods :scusthov:

The console mod shyt alone was what made me get an Xbox one because Fallout 4 was my most played game last gen and I was salty not being able to use 90% of the mods Xbox had

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This whole 30fps thing doesnt make sense to me in regards to Starfield. This wasnt built from the ground up for Xbox.
Before the acquisition this was a PS5/Xbox game by a 3rd party studio. If Halo or other true exclusives arent 30fps, then you have a point.
But this aint one :manny: