Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I decided that I can't justify making that leap yet; still too expensive. I've made bad decisions financially the past few years that set me back much harder than I cared to admit. It wasnt that long ago I was out here buying sports cars, OLEDs and motorcycles. Now I'm skinnyfat Larry with a baby to look after. :flabbynsick:Life comes at you fast.

I checked Swappa, I could get about $200 for my one X, $200 for my 256gb quest 2, and $350 for my series x. That's $750, which is less than half of what it would take for a 4K/60 device. And if I'm paying all that I want it to run what my monitor can handle, 4K @ 144hz.

Here at Broke Boy Gaming we teach discipline. I cannot justify the cost differential of what the Series X provides in comparison to what a high end PC does. Now I COULD go get it no problem, my credit A1 and God bless I make okay money on some humble shyt. It's just that I've always TRIED to be very mindful with my money, and I feel like unless you really don't feel losing 3k at any given moment you probably shouldn't be throwing it away on gaming devices that expensive when there's a slightly inferior option for a small fraction of the price.

I could be doing anything in the world right now, but instead I'm typing up walls of feelings on an Internet forum lmao but at least you know I'm sincere wit this shyt
Nobody should ever discourage fiscal responsibility. Glad you’re practicing good money habits. PC’s will always be around whenever you got the extra bread to get one.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Can ban bets be cancelled?

:lupe:

you-done-you-know-it.gif

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My 3070 can run this?
I would want to say it can, but with recent PC ports it's hard to know how games perform until we see it in a live environment

I have a RTX 3070ti laptop, so I might give it a spin on there instead of a series X.

Last edited: