Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So what's the first thing everyone is gonna do when they get this?

I'm not touching the main story until I have a whole fleet of ships and I'm gonna be raiding nikkas ships in space and hittin licks on they ass... at least the pirates. Gonna be a mercenary /pirate hunter first. Second playthrough I'm gonna go the religious zealot route and declare holy war on all you bytches it's on sight, on gang. :demonic:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I'm not touching the main story until I have a whole fleet of ships and I'm gonna be raiding nikkas ships in space and hittin licks on they ass... at least the pirates. Gonna be a mercenary /pirate hunter first. Second playthrough I'm gonna go the religious zealot route and declare holy war on all you bytches it's on sight, on gang. :demonic:

Man im gonna find me the dopest set of armor and level up to go bounty hunting!!!

giphy.gif

:wow: No one is safe...this is the way.

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

I'm gonna Space PAAG :ahh:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps

Smashing all the Space BAWG's and PAWG's :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:russ: man those muthafukkas wasting mad time trying to get the lady killer perk just to get a sex cutscene...

I'm gonna level my tree up to be the best efficient killer in the galaxy...:demonic:
I wonder if we'll be able to sit NPC's on our ships in our fleet we aren't using so they can get out there and make some bread and shyt... especially seeing that some of the spaceship combat shows you fighting multiple ships at once. Give me a squadron like in NMS, shyt would be flames bruh.

This game has so much potential and we still don't really know a lot about it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wonder if we'll be able to sit NPC's on our ships in our fleet we aren't using so they can get out there and make some bread and shyt... especially seeing that some of the spaceship combat shows you fighting multiple ships at once. Give me a squadron like in NMS, shyt would be flames bruh.

This game has so much potential and we still don't really know a lot about it.

IDK bout that but the base building portion you could put scientists on it so they could refine materials you bring back...:ld: