Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it's been on there for so long on PC for the Role-playing Servers like NoPixel or whatever. The mods are keeping the game alive. Skyrim was a top seller on Steam for awhile for the same reason
For a while (idk if it’s still popping like this) when ppl would get banned from online, they would buy a new copy on a new account :mjlol: That online shyt really be crucial to mf’s

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hopefully the game supports DLSS on PC. with that and G-Sync, I should be good
Hopefully bytch ass AMD didn’t get the FSR exclusive again :francis: Been on (formerly) both sides of GPUs, and the exclusivity can be corny, but at least DLSS works. They’ve fukked up so many PC releases for me recently, just removing that DLSS option

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
How soon yall forget how Todd be lying and overselling his games. Wait until it comes out before calling it game of the year

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
How does one fly to thousands of planets without going faster than light? Even in A New Hope it takes Obi Wan, Han, and Luke ages to go from Tatooine to Alderan and that's at light speed. How long will it take an Xbot to go from planet A to planet B while piloting his space hoopty?
:dead:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@TripleAgent thinks this gonna be better than every game since 2020 console launches

Anybody wanna top it and say game of the decade?
Game of the century?
It's Fallout in space. All they have to do is execute. So far, it looks like the truth. With mods?
giphy.gif