Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been consistently saying starfield was gonna be 30

:manny:

Nah, that ain't about you. It's all the folks that all of a sudden pop out with in depth knowledge of how game design works, and what solutions Bethesda plans on using.

Let them boys cook, and let it be what it is. Either you're gonna play it or you're not.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The more pressing question for me is does the purchase span across PC and Xbox. I want to be able to play during work at my computer then pick up again at my Xbox later in the evening :jbhmm:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So if comparable hardware PCs are able to adjust settings in a reasonable manner and get a higher frame rate out of Starfield then what's your argument going to shift to :aicmon:?
we'll see. but the recommended specs they released are higher than console specs, and they didn't specify what resolution and framerate they were targeting

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more pressing question for me is does the purchase span across PC and Xbox. I want to be able to play during work at my computer then pick up again at my Xbox later in the evening :jbhmm:

Purchase? Nah. You're likely going to need to byt twice, if you plan on copping.

But I wouldn't be shocked to see you be able to use your save across both.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Man listen I'm devout Sony Stan but I'm getting this game on PC :blessed:

Plus I already copped the controller because that shyt looks fukking amazing :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Idk how the digital purchase works but you should be able to play it on both platforms via gamepass. Not sure about the cross save either tho you asking some good questions :jbhmm:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Xbox first party titles automatically has cross progression saves from Xbox to PC. You only have to buy it once

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Idk how the digital purchase works but you should be able to play it on both platforms via gamepass. Not sure about the cross save either tho you asking some good questions :jbhmm:
I want to believe it's a honored across both but it's hard to tell. I bought Horizon 5 Premium Edition for my Series X, but it shows in my PC library in the app, but I also have GP Ultimate :skip: . I'll probably be doing the opposite this time and buying for PC.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
In contrast, I was playing Tears of the Kingdom yesterday and I left a Zonai rocket on a cliff, only to come back there three minutes later and that fukker was gone, wiped from memory as if it never happened.. To have a true persistent world, something has to give.

Thanks for letting me know this. I'm early in the game and was wondering if this would happen

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What kinda goofy reasoning is this?
:mjlol:

Knew y'all was Gon act stupid if this game was gonna actually look like it's good and y'all didn't disappoint.

Look at the last time I logged on Xbox live. I don't use it and it Starfield didn't offer a 60 fps option I was gonna sell. It didn't so I'm dumping it. Didn't say it was trash or wack. I had a preference and they didn't have it so the end.
You sound like a goofball for stan reasons.

You been talking that “ima sell it” shyt since you bought it.

Nobody cares :mjlol:

You basically burned money for sony stan clout.

Damn goofball :mjlol: