Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw man i been saying on here for a long time, buying digital games from microsoft gives you some really good terms. I refuse to buy digital games anywhere else.
So do you know anyone who has GP on their smart tv? Because can’t you get that and basically stream through the cloud or something?

I’m just wondering how that works

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So do you know anyone who has GP on their smart tv? Because can’t you get that and basically stream through the cloud or something?

I’m just wondering how that works
I don’t, but presumably it works well.

I’ve played some games on an ipad and that worked pretty good.

Same on a PC or Laptop.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t, but presumably it works well.

I’ve played some games on an ipad and that worked pretty good.

Same on a PC or Laptop.
:ehh:

I’m still copping the series x for starfield as I’m one of those people who don’t really mind the 30fps to much. I still love Arkham Knight and that shyt is 30fps still so I can’t front like the frames are an ultimate dealbreaker.

But that’s dope how Microsoft developed the play from anywhere strategy

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gonna watch the new trailer on the TV

was a little bit hard on the combat…doesn’t look bad at all from what I saw…the 1000+ planets don’t mean anything to me yet until I see what’s on some of those planets…I imagine some of them will be barren and not worth exploring…I hope the planets that have human life forms, colonies, etc. are as alive and fun to explore as they look in the trailer…also the premise of the trailer is “what’s out there?” so it makes sense that they didn’t show too much different alien life forms but they showed quite a few alien creatures so I don’t get the “no aliens” comments…game is free for me…can’t wait…I hope it lives up to the hype in my head…the biggest thing for me will be being able to get lost in exploration

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All xbox games are “play anywhere” if you buy from the microsoft store.

You only need to pay for one copy and you can play it on whatever platform you want. Saves are seamless. You don’t even have to think about it, your save will be in the cloud and it will load automatically for you.
This is the reason I had zero problems moving over to digital on the xbox, and the main reason I started to buy all my multiplats on xbox. :banderas:

But I was told it was stan behavior, when in reality it's just super consumer friendly and convenient.
On top of that a lot of the old games I had got upgraded for free when MS was doing the back compat upgrading of games. :wow:
This is a big part of the reason the Xbox continues to be my prefered console to game and purchase games on.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is the reason I had zero problems moving over to digital on the xbox, and the main reason I started to buy all my multiplats on xbox. :banderas:

But I was told it was stan behavior, when in reality it's just super consumer friendly and convenient.
On top of that a lot of the old games I had got upgraded for free when MS was doing the back compat upgrading of games. :wow:
This is a big part of the reason the Xbox continues to be my prefered console to game and purchase games on.
Yup when you add in family sharing, i don’t know how anybody could buy digital games anywhere else.

People put stan shyt over their own benefit. Even steam dudes. Don’t know how the hell you would buy any microsoft games on steam.