Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You and xbox stan leadership are the ones that gassed up 60fps, not us :hubie:

Yall said xbox series consoles are gonna be doing 4k/60 standard.
I didn’t say anything. This again is more dumb shyt from you goofies.

Sony advertised the PS4 saying games would be 1080p 60fps and you got PS5 games that can’t even match that.

We all know how this all works every gen, but y’all get up acting stupid just to clog up the thread with pages of dumb shyt.

Goofy ass sony stans :scust:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You and xbox stan leadership are the ones that gassed up 60fps, not us :hubie:

Yall said xbox series consoles are gonna be doing 4k/60 standard.

94-EEFEF9-87-B0-45-C8-A97-F-DE65-C93-D355-F.jpg

Xbox stan narratives coming back to bite them in the ass now that they actually have to put out games :wow:
DO you want a list of "promises, lies and features" that stans and Sony themselves gassed up for PS5?

The biggest triple A open world game to date not being 60 fps on console doesn't come close to any of the snake oil sony has been selling yall.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I didn’t say anything. This again is more dumb shyt from you goofies.

Sony advertised the PS4 saying games would be 1080p 60fps and you got PS5 games that can’t even match that.

We all know how this all works every gen, but y’all get up acting stupid just to clog up the thread with pages of dumb shyt.

Goofy ass sony stans :scust:

you refused to play redfall because it was 30, now you’re ok with it, is it oochie Wally or is one mic? :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I’m 1000% positive @Rekkapryde aint gone sell his PS5 when sony actually makes a next gen game. Y’all just in here clowning as usual :francis:

What kinda goofy reasoning is this?
:mjlol:

Knew y'all was Gon act stupid if this game was gonna actually look like it's good and y'all didn't disappoint.

Look at the last time I logged on Xbox live. I don't use it and it Starfield didn't offer a 60 fps option I was gonna sell. It didn't so I'm dumping it. Didn't say it was trash or wack. I had a preference and they didn't have it so the end.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"It's compiling" would explain how you have so much free time to trade shytposts with Giz Diddy. :ohhh:
My degree is on the hardware side, but most of my career i’ve worked directly with a software engineering team to integrate things. Nothing to do with games but i generally understand how all of this stuff works.

I spend most of my days “testing” equipment which entails sitting here watching lights blink. I get paid to post on the coli :blessed:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
My degree is on the hardware side, but most of my career i’ve worked directly with a software engineering team to integrate things. Nothing to do with games but i generally understand how all of this stuff works.

I spend most of my days “testing” equipment which entails sitting here watching lights blink. I get paid to post on the coli :blessed:
I knew I didn't like you :pachaha: