Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
ebtj2q7XxPff.jpg

How many lies will you nikkas continue to tell :wow:
Is that this supposed to be stunting? Ya sofa really is touching your counter :huhldup:

No stools at your counter? :huhldup:

Definitely ain’t a 2br if ya desk where your dining room table supposed to be. :huhldup:

No balcony or patio :huhldup:

Fisher price —my first apartment :umad:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Is that this supposed to be stunting? Ya sofa really is touching your counter :huhldup:

No stools at your counter? :huhldup:

Definitely ain’t a 2br if ya desk where your dining room table supposed to be. :huhldup:

No balcony or patio :huhldup:

Fisher price —my first apartment :umad:
Lol im not stunting sir, it’s an apartment….

You said my couched touched my kitchen counter,
My photo was to prove that’s a lie, but get your jokes off. This just the view you get when you walk through the door :hubie:

No it’s not a 2br, it’s just me here. Yes the stools are coming. Yes my desk is there because I don’t have a big ass family, so there is no need for a dining table …

Anything else brother ?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Lol im not stunting sir, it’s an apartment….

You said my couched touched my kitchen counter,
My photo was to prove that’s a lie, but get your jokes off. This just the view you get when you walk through the door :hubie:

No it’s not a 2br, it’s just me here. Yes the stools are coming. Yes my desk is there because I don’t have a big ass family, so there is no need for a dining table …

Anything else brother ?
Glad to see you finally humbled yourself when talking to me. I can respect that. Let’s keep it respectful going forward. :ehh:

Nothing wrong with being single and living within your means. :salute:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Glad to see you finally humbled yourself when talking to me. I can respect that. Let’s keep it respectful going forward. :ehh:
Oh no brother….

I think maybe you mistook what I said as some form of backing off … No.

So Unfortunately, I won’t be able to keep it respectful. I’m sure you understand 🙂

You supermanned for Meach and I responded accordingly.