Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I will stay out of this thread forever if yall promise to keep meach out the FF16 and Spider-Man 2 threads
I don’t enjoy FF series so I don’t I’ll be in there.

I’ll be in the Spider-Man thread and if I am it will be talking about the game as I play it :pachaha:

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
After the terrible gameplay trailer they showed last year, I am not surprise that the game got almost a year long delay. The trailer they showed last year had poor frame rates,poor facial animation,extremely mediocre graphics in most of the gameplay segments.it looked completely undercooked.

I think this game should've released in June. It would've avoided Spiderman and the new rumored digital Ps5. It would've gave Microsoft and Starfield three to five months to themselves.

Superstar
Daps
Again. All open world games have similar stuff going on.

Only bethesda is “known” for it cause how bad their games ran on PS3

Don’t downplay the jank, it’s one of the reasons we love Bethesda

1*CsH9PYHPqOtmL6-lZoE-jQ.gif

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Can we block gizmo from this thread until he gets gamepass to keep him and Meach from Stan warring this thread to death :pachaha:
I couldn't be the mod for this section. I woulda shut that stan wars shyt down a while ago. shyt is extra at this point and high key annoying, from both sides. It's ok to criticize as long as it's about the right shyt(aka games and maybe console features or console accessories), but arguing about marketing deals and sales, bruh if you aint cashing a check from Sony or Microsoft that shyt is lame as hell.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don’t enjoy FF series so I don’t I’ll be in there.

I’ll be in the Spider-Man thread and if I am it will be talking about the game as I play it :pachaha:

Starfield has a massive following. Nobody Is worried about Spiderman breh. Most anticipated game on Steam for months.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Again. All open world games have similar stuff going on.

Only bethesda is “known” for it cause how bad their games ran on PS3
Okay that's some bull Meach:russ:. I had Fallout 3 and Skyrim for the 360 and they were glitchy as hell. I saw no real difference when I bought them again on the PS3.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay that's some bull Meach:russ:. I had Fallout 3 and Skyrim for the 360 and they were glitchy as hell. I saw no real difference when I bought them again on the PS3.

My man really said Bethesda isn't known for bugs and general jank. Like Todd Howard didn't joke about it himself at the Fallout 4 presentation at E3, and this isn't the company that used long load times on the XBox version of Morrowind to cover for the fact that the game actually stealth restarts the console to clear RAM. :dead: