Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Okay that's some bull Meach:russ:. I had Fallout 3 and Skyrim for the 360 and they were glitchy as hell. I saw no real difference when I bought them again on the PS3.
All platform had bugs, as most large open world games have.

PS3 version was fukked

That’s where the “bethesda games are jank” memes originated. There were countless videos and articles written about how bad it was on PS3.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My man really said Bethesda isn't known for bugs and general jank. Like Todd Howard didn't joke about it himself at the Fallout 4 presentation at E3, and this isn't the company that used long load times on the XBox version of Morrowind to cover for the fact that the game actually stealth restarts the console to clear RAM. :dead:
I didn’t say they aren’t know for them.

I said outside the PS3 versions of their games the general “jank” hasn’t been worse than a GTA or Watchdogs.

In spiderman you glitch out through a floor and turn into a brick it’s a “hilarious bug”

In Skyrim you get a dragon doing the harlem shake and it’s “OMG bethesda games are so jank”

The difference in that reaction stems from how bad their PS3 games were. They were WAY worse than Cyberpunk or really any other controversial janky game.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Because we're on the topic of Bethesda bugs, that Fallout 76 launch bug was basically one of the most hilarious bugs I've ever seen.

shyt deleted your pre-downloaded game on release day so you had to re-download it all over again.
However, because everyone was re-downloading the game the low-budget servers got blown up :mjlol:

There's a reason why they moved their products to Steam.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
All platform had bugs, as most large open world games have.

PS3 version was fukked

That’s where the “bethesda games are jank” memes originated. There were countless videos and articles written about how bad it was on PS3.
The PS3 was a nightmare and I don't know what Sony was thinking with that, but it's not like Bethesda has done anything to not make their games jank. There's a reason why that meme stuck. It's not just that open world games have bugs, the modding community has been fixing their bugs for years in their spare time. The PS3 just made it way more noticeable.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I didn’t say they aren’t know for them.

I said outside the PS3 versions of their games the general “jank” hasn’t been worse than a GTA or Watchdogs.

In spiderman you glitch out through a floor and turn into a brick it’s a “hilarious bug”

In Skyrim you get a dragon doing the harlem shake and it’s “OMG bethesda games are so jank”

The difference in that reaction stems from how bad their PS3 games were. They were WAY worse than Cyberpunk or really any other controversial janky game.
It’s hard for anybody to take you serious when you’re this disingenuous

Log Off

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s hard for anybody to take you serious when you’re this disingenuous

Log Off
Y’all are concern trolling. You’re only in this thread because you want to play starfield, but you’ve spent years being a goof that you’re hoping it fails.

See you on XBL nikka :sas1:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Y’all are concern trolling. You’re only in this thread because you want to play starfield, but you’ve spent years being a goof that you’re hoping it fails.

See you on XBL nikka :sas1:
First of all,

I don’t recall quoting you,not sure why you’re supermanning for Papa Meach. Who himself is the King of Concern Trolling

2nd of all, what I said about Meach got nothing to do with Starfield. Y’all are so in love with Philly Spence you make up issues out your own rabid ass minds.

If the game is good I’ll play it with Xcloud on my MacBook :manny:

If not ? Then yes, I have no problem keeping my Sony diamond and onyx stone encrusted cowboy boots on y’all’s neck. I’ll let you know about it every chance I get.

8-DC5-EEED-B974-480-E-B974-6445-D0-FF66-A3.png

Don’t ever talk out of turn again, ok little pal ?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say Bethesda game glitches are on another level :pachaha:

But it's because it's game there world building is on another level. They were releasing games they had massive world building when most games just large sandboxs.

There world building is still far ahead of typical games.

But so are their bugs lol.

I've had some of the best laughs in my gaming history because of their bugs. Also have straight up stop playing some of there games Skyrim being one of them because of bugs.