Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
facts its exactly like fallout 4, which is an ok game imo

RD2 is the GOTY and this mfer has the nerve to compare RD2 to Starfield :wtf: :mjlol:
RD2 gameplay and the story are shytty on Starfield, not even close.

RD2 has goat characters while Starfield has bored characters.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
RD2 is the GOTY and this mfer has the nerve to compare RD2 to Starfield :wtf: :mjlol:
RD2 gameplay and the story are shytty on Starfield, not even close.

RD2 has goat characters while Starfield has bored characters.
RDR 2 gameplay was trash and boring.

Characters were better, but it was a chore to play.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
RDR 2 gameplay was trash and boring.

Characters were better, but it was a chore to play.
I didn't like RDR2 gameplay at first, but when I went back and played it again on Series X and PC the gameplay is noticeably better with the boosts in power both provide. It feels a lot more fluid. It has GOAT game mechanics and systems can't lie, also it has a better first person mode than most games designed around 1st person.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't like RDR2 gameplay at first, but when I went back and played it again on Series X and PC the gameplay is noticeably better with the boosts in power both provide. It feels a lot more fluid. It has GOAT game mechanics and systems can't lie, also it has a better first person mode than most games designed around 1st person.
Game mechanics and systems were trash to me.

Hunting and fishing were both worthless. Missions you can’t walk 2 feet away from exactly where they want you to be or it’s “mission failed”. The actual gunplay isn’t very challenging or engaging at all. The extra slow and detailed animations on everything made it a chore to get through. The story was telegraphed early on and took to long to end up where we all knew it was going.

Was a masterpiece in detail and production value. Was not that great as a game. I think starfield is the exact opposite :manny:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Game mechanics and systems were trash to me.

Hunting and fishing were both worthless. Missions you can’t walk 2 feet away from exactly where they want you to be or it’s “mission failed”. The actual gunplay isn’t very challenging or engaging at all. The extra slow and detailed animations on everything made it a chore to get through. The story was telegraphed early on and took to long to end up where we all knew it was going.

Was a masterpiece in detail and production value. Was not that great as a game. I think starfield is the exact opposite :manny:
That's your opinion, we'll agree to disagree.

I like both games so I don't have a dog in this one, but they are very different games as far as what they are trying to accomplish.