Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Vae Victus is alive :damn: I ratted that maniac out

Damn!!!!

Why you snitch?

I kept that shyt a secret…….. :skip:

shyt ain’t none of my business :hubie:

What they don’t know won’t hurt them or make them murder
I snitched, she deserved to know and I thought it would make us closer. Then I thought maybe his masterplan would result in me marrying Hadrian and forming a UC Power Couple and a run at office. A Sanon Dynasty. Turns out he was just a genocidal warmonger with no vision at all. :francis:

I mean I saved the whole damn settled systems from terrormorphs AND the crimson fleet!! I'm a fukking gotdamn hero and he just wants to sit in his zoo habitat sending me on preemptive assassin quests because somebody *might* be a threat later on.

Last edited:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So it's been confirmed to be functionally impossible to make a seamless mod for this - something like Open Skyrim. Effectively, it will crash your game if you try and remove some of these loading screens to make the world more connected

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
So it's been confirmed to be functionally impossible to make a seamless mod for this - something like Open Skyrim. Effectively, it will crash your game if you try and remove some of these loading screens to make the world more connected

The full modding tools haven't even released yet so how has anything been confirmed as functionally impossible? All the mods now are working without mod tools

Open Cities Skyrim didn't even come out until like 5 years after Skyrim launched.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The full modding tools haven't even released yet so how has anything been confirmed as functionally impossible? All the mods now are working without mod tools

Open Cities Skyrim didn't even come out until like 5 years after Skyrim launched.
isn't about modding tools. Has nothing to do with them. It's about how the game itself is constructed and the way the game world builds out around the character spawn point. That's engine-level.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
isn't about modding tools. Has nothing to do with them. It's about how the game itself is constructed and the way the game world builds out around the character spawn point. That's engine-level.

I guess we'll see. They already implemented seamless space travel

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I still ain’t been back to that spooky ass ship

I meaaaaaaan. I ain’t scared…..:hubie:

but my character a little bit of a bytch ass nicca.

I took him back 1 more time, thinking higher level, better weapons, powers, new crew.

When he got on and saw no one still wanted to explore the ship with him and one of the main powers (that’s works everyone else) still didn’t work.

My nicca reboarded his ship and took off :francis:

There a grisly ass ship man….. dark, quiet, apparently bad vibes that smell of vicious murder and death behind them doors

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I took him back 1 more time, thinking higher level, better weapons, powers, new crew.

When he got on and saw no one still wanted to explore the ship with him and one of the main powers (that’s works everyone else) still didn’t work.

There a grisly ass ship man….. dark, quiet, apparently bad vibes that smell of vicious murder and death behind them doors

That ship forces you to go in solo

Grab your favorite shotgun and run up in that bytch. All I’ll say is that it’s a unique location but don’t be scared breh you got this :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That ship forces you to go in solo

Grab your favorite shotgun and run up in that bytch. All I’ll say is that it’s a unique location but don’t be scared breh you got this :mjgrin:
:sadcam:

Shotgun??

Tight corridors?

Man is there anything on that ship really worth risking my captains life?:damn:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Think I might actually beat this shyt before the year is over. Spent like 6 hours last night playing. Think I'm almost done with the Crimson Fleet missions but finished up the UC ones last night and nikka!!!

shyt kept me engaged until 4/5am. ended up siding with vae victus. terrible fukking person but sounded interesting. Even lied to his clone and the UC for that penthouse and shyt. But not gonna lie, that choice and deciding to go with the microbes or those one animals that'll eat the heat leeches was even a hard choice.

Think I'm gonna just join ryujin but leave their missions for NG+. Gonna finish out the Crimson Fleet and maybe Freestar Rangers before doing the main quest.

I've finally looked at some of those activities and was shocked to see those can lead to full quests. Did one with some prisoner rehabilitation planet or something owned by a weapon manufacturer with a heart of gold(???). Still looking for that ECS constant though. Keeps bringing me back to paradiso.

Also wanna try to really fukk with settlement building before calling it a day. NG+ is definitely gonna be a next year thing but I'm super curious

What ship? Mission related or a random POI?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What ship? Mission related or a random POI?

Random spooky ship out in the galaxy….. but not too random where it pops up anywhere. It’s in a specific star system and it’s just there…..

Waiting…… for a victim….. like in space horror movies :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I’ll let you find out for yourself:sas2:

Man I’ve come across some creepy ass aliens that….. for all intents and purposes…. Where scary as fukk:damn:

I like my aliens like beast types….. now weird freaky bug shyts that come in bunches