Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Finally someone else who see's the potential like me. Mark my words Starfield will eventually be GOAT'd.
What’s wrong with it right now? I’m about to watch some gameplay videos. I got a gift card for Amazon and I was thinking about purchasing this video game.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hope th
is this up there with Skyrim or no?
No, I'll say its more in line with Fallout 4. I am unsure if I am in the minority, but I feel it's a better game than Fallout 4. I think if they're wise they would handcraft planets for their DLC content.

I think the game can get in a very good place if they provide proper updates to generated content and creating better dynamic events. I am curious to see what they do.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s wrong with it right now? I’m about to watch some gameplay videos. I got a gift card for Amazon and I was thinking about purchasing this video game.

It's your money but you better off playing this game on GamePass to see if you liked it. I'm glad I didn't buy this cause it was fun at first for a while but got bored quickly. I finished this game but won't play again.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's your money but you better off playing this game on GamePass to see if you liked it. I'm glad I didn't buy this cause it was fun at first for a while but got bored quickly. I finished this game but won't play again.

I have to say this and hate to say this Starfield made me appreciate Fallout 4 more.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Outside of sports games…. I rarely replay games. So this never hits like that for me.

Like most games are a grind and once you grind and get all the weapons, all the powers, all the skills, all the quest shyt.

Who really wants to do all that against starting at zero?

So I don’t think that should be held against games or be a knock to them.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I hope th

No, I'll say its more in line with Fallout 4. I am unsure if I am in the minority, but I feel it's a better game than Fallout 4. I think if they're wise they would handcraft planets for their DLC content.

I think the game can get in a very good place if they provide proper updates to generated content and creating better dynamic events. I am curious to see what they do.
Ok. I enjoyed fallout four, but I never finished it so I guess I will just wait until it’s like $15 or less.