Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I literally never take any chems or drugs in this, I'm a square ass space explorer.

lol….. I do…. And normally never been an issue.

But I was in a firefight and I guess I was popping too many too frequently and my dude was coked out his mind :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
took aurora once cuz I remembered it was on me and didn’t want to get scanned/caught…instantly became an addict lol…can’t remember if the doctor cured me or it went away in its own eventually

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Bethesda saw nikkas cheesing their way through F4 with intravenous Jet use and was like :whoa: and restricted it to on area.

...forcing me to take the drug to better smuggle the drug. Company said 'you getting high on your own supply or you not linking with the plug :demonic:'

like damn nikka fine, if you say so :heh: Don't threaten me with a good slow time

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I've been hitting a wall in this game. Played through some faction quests (Freestar Rangers, Crimson Fleet, Riyiu Industries) and starting to get a lil bored now. I have zero interest in the Constellation quests, I only got the first power and never felt like using that shyt. I enjoyed it a lot untill this point, having no sense of urgency made it perfect to play in shorter bursts here and there. Not sure if I'll keep playing now though.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I've been hitting a wall in this game. Played through some faction quests (Freestar Rangers, Crimson Fleet, Riyiu Industries) and starting to get a lil bored now. I have zero interest in the Constellation quests, I only got the first power and never felt like using that shyt. I enjoyed it a lot untill this point, having no sense of urgency made it perfect to play in shorter bursts here and there. Not sure if I'll keep playing now though.
Unless you already know the storyline you should keep going. Mid to late constellation quests are some of the best story in the game