Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm supposed to review this game and i havent even finished it... it's just a slog to finish i aint hyped or nothing...:snoop:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I've been hitting a wall in this game. Played through some faction quests (Freestar Rangers, Crimson Fleet, Riyiu Industries) and starting to get a lil bored now. I have zero interest in the Constellation quests, I only got the first power and never felt like using that shyt. I enjoyed it a lot untill this point, having no sense of urgency made it perfect to play in shorter bursts here and there. Not sure if I'll keep playing now though.
The powers are underwhelming for the most part, I have like 20/24 and I only use 4 maybe 5. Keep going!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The powers are underwhelming for the most part, I have like 20/24 and I only use 4 maybe 5. Keep going!

See I be using them frequently myself all the time now.

Don’t know how many there are but I have a few. My only regret is I can’t stack them how I want :russ:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Just got into this game using a trial 3 month pc game pass that came with my Geforce Now sub. The constant loading is annoying, and AI has some weird ass behaviors on occasion when trying to find cover, but otherwise decent so far. I'm only 3 hours in.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just got into this game using a trial 3 month pc game pass that came with my Geforce Now sub. The constant loading is annoying, and AI has some weird ass behaviors on occasion when trying to find cover, but otherwise decent so far. I'm only 3 hours in.

I’m about 3-4 hours in it, and i honestly think it’s kind of boring. Combat so far is incredibly basic

I’m just straight up punching people to death at this point lol

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I’m about 3-4 hours in it, and i honestly think it’s kind of boring. Combat so far is incredibly basic

I’m just straight up punching people to death at this point lol

lmao yea I have been gun butting a lot of raiders. Haven't used a med pack yet, but I'm on Normal. May crank it up one notch. I did come across a tower that was filled with lvl 14 Zealots. Knew I was no match for em at lvl 5 so moonwalked out of there. I wanna see how base building comes across, but material collection is laborious. If it's like Fallout 4 and bares no meaning to the actual game, then I'm out.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Is anyone actually surprised that the dude with more starfield hate posts than anyone else would try the game, run headfirst into everything they spent the past 6 months concern trolling, and announce that they’re giving up on it shortly afterwards? :skip:

He did all this just so he can troll in other stan threads and be like “oh well I played it too”

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Thats not the build i played with
ThAtS nOt ThE bUiLd I pLaYeD wItH

spongebob.jpg