Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
All I'll say is this. Cyberpunk, No Man's Sky, and FFXIV all released in a much worse state than this game(either broken or boring as fukk and lacking content) and look how they are viewed now. The fact that nobody has the foresight to see that once they put out DLC like they always said they were gonna do this game is gonna be light years better than it already is(you trippin if you think this is a bad game; it isn't perfect, but it isn't a bad game) you're delusional. This game released complete, mostly unbuggy for most people, and it has hundreds of hours of content. It released in a much better state than many other titles that are viewed favorably, this is a complete game ALREADY, no matter how you shake a stick at it.

Imma go even further and say this game makes no man's sky hard to come back to. If necessary, could do prettty much everything in that game here but with more systemic systems, and that's not just settlements and resource tracking/outpost building.

I think when you even look as both as a whole, Starfield is basically NMS with way way more depth structurally.

My main fault is that they definitely dropped the ball currently with exploration outside of cities or designated places. Once you get to those, you can spend hours there, but sadly, the game is far too dependent on quick traveling from all angles that it inherently limits how much and far people wanna explore.

Like, I think anyone asking for every single one of these planets to be fully explorable with no load times are 100000% delusional. But that doesn't excuse how often some things are recycled through a procedural generated system.

It's why I haven't explored too much outside of things close by missions or even messed with outposts. Not a big Skyrim fan, but even unlike FO, hi there doesn't seem to be much motivation to explore all of these places because of how many there are.

I'm enjoying those as I come across them, but I've really been enjoying the side quests, the activities, the factions missions and even sometimes exploring or fukking with an outpost.

I'm 50ish hours in and only finished 3/4 main missions lol. Got 3 artifacts but I've just been taking my time and enjoying this shyt.

Got a nice laugh from helping out that one kid by placing those frog drawings places and not only receiving the blueprint but seeing it pop up at random places in the system. Didn't really expect to see that nikka I got kicked out the CF again and definitely not shooting like that.

It's a fire way to start their first new IP in over a decade

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Damn this is about the best TUT for outpost designs that I’ve seen thus far

I went back and deleted my first outpost and created a new one

Gonna watch. Don't know how far I'll get into them like FO settlements but I enjoyed the time I had figuring out to get something working on some moon in Sol.

Game doesn't do nowhere near a good enough job explaining how deep this is. I think I got aluminum and iron going with ease but gotta put some points in crafting and settlements to really see the effects.

Guessing this doesn't roll over to NG+? Would love to see that hard work pay off for the next life

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Gonna watch. Don't know how far I'll get into them like FO settlements but I enjoyed the time I had figuring out to get something working on some moon in Sol.

Game doesn't do nowhere near a good enough job explaining how deep this is. I think I got aluminum and iron going with ease but gotta put some points in crafting and settlements to really see the effects.

Guessing this doesn't roll over to NG+? Would love to see that hard work pay off for the next life
The shyt aint worth doing honestly, I got all this goddamn, aluminum, iron, etc

my outposts are all full to the point they dont work anymore

Your outpost will become just another abandoned outpost like all the other outposts you find because there isnt enough to do with all these materials

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Your outpost will become just another abandoned outpost like all the other outposts you find because there isnt enough to do with all these materials

Kinda what I figured. And it requires way too many skill points to actually benefit. I wanted to try upgrading weapons and messing with that mainly.

found a random shotgun that catches people on fire and saw a fire bullets upgrade iirc and want that on a smg lol

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Kinda what I figured. And it requires way too many skill points to actually benefit. I wanted to try upgrading weapons and messing with that mainly.

found a random shotgun that catches people on fire and saw a fire bullets upgrade iirc and want that on a smg lol

The guns are too fun, I got one that shocks, sets people on fire and makes spew green shyt

horrible way to go but better them than me

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The guns are too fun, I got one that shocks, sets people on fire and makes spew green shyt

horrible way to go but better them than me

Yooooooooooooooo!!!! WTF man!

So like let me ask yall this, have yall had anyone attrack YALL outpost yet?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Peep this, so I’m in the middle of making my 2nd one in this star system to support the first.

I watched these 2 additional videos and saw to support maybe outpost on habitual planets, create another on like a moon or somewhere with aluminum to send to your main outpost.

So while I’m building, I have my tv on pic n pic with the audio watching the game.

Unbeknownst to me…. These Ecliptic niccas came down and started attacking my post.

It took me a little to comprehend what was going cuz I’m over here like trynna link some tanks and I’m seeing explosions like “wtf is that?”

I get out of build mode and see like 6 oops advancing and shooting up the spot and it’s basically like 6 v 1 cuz ol girl was trynna hold it down.

Them nicca bout fukked me up too and I gotta see what the damages are. After I killed them, I immediately created a hab with a workstation and brought 2 folks here. About to lay some torrents down to. Cuz that was crazy

This like technically my 4th (I deleted the first one) hab and never had one attacked or been there when niccas tried to get me. :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

That shyt was intense cuz it came out of no where

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Brehs I LITERALLY haven’t put this shyt down since I downloaded it :wow:

Fr havent been able to say that about a game in a LONG time. This shyt here tho :wow:

I like Bethesda so I might be biased but I don’t see what people were hating on when it first dropped
They were hating because it’s not on PlayStation

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Maaaaaaaan

Last night I put like 4 or 5 hours into my outpost :whew:

Finally got a successful up and running one months later.

Connected with the distro and moving product in and out :banderas:

Got 2 ships making drops like crazy

Gonna have to get my levels up to get bigger storage

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The performance of this game now after the latest patch is like night and day.

Question….. have you or anyone else had an addiction on this game?

We may need to start Starfield AA meetings :mjlol:

My dude popped something in the middle of a fight and next thing I know I was tweaking.

Had to go to another star system to get that “addiction flush” and get that crank out my system:russ:

My captain can’t be here selling his ships and sucking dikk on The Key for credits:mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Question….. have you or anyone else had an addiction on this game?

We may need to start Starfield AA meetings :mjlol:

My dude popped something in the middle of a fight and next thing I know I was tweaking.

Had to go to another star system to get that “addiction flush” and get that crank out my system:russ:

My captain can’t be here selling his ships and sucking dikk on The Key for credits:mjlol:

I literally never take any chems or drugs in this, I'm a square ass space explorer.