Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm almost done... and lets just say im real Meh... the hype wore off and i kinda dont feel like another playthrough...:francis:

I dont know if its me getting older or these games just not as good as they claim to be.... :francis: after all the hype fades you left feeling disappointed...

I'll review the game after...

This. The same way I felt about this game. This game is drying out so fast. After I beat this game and I deleted it cause I can't see myself playing another playthrough. I can see why this game didn't get in GOTY nomination.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This. The same way I felt about this game. This game is drying out so fast. After I beat this game and I deleted it cause I can't see myself playing another playthrough. I can see why this game didn't get in GOTY nomination.
This game isn’t even close to being complete. When mods and DLC are available it’ll have more replay value than your favorite PS5 exclusive.

I don’t understand why people who think this game is mid continue to repeat their same critiques in this thread like anyone gives a fukk

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
This game isn’t even close to being complete. When mods and DLC are available it’ll have more replay value than your favorite PS5 exclusive.

I don’t understand why people who think this game is mid continue to repeat their same critiques in this thread like anyone gives a fukk

They're desperately trying to convince people that enjoyed and are enjoying it that they don't actually enjoy it. The same circle of nikkas dapping and bumping threads.

It's silly as fukk but aye

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's a cop-out crap excuse cause they had many years to do it since Fallout 4. This is their worst game, IMO. I've highly expected Starfield to be on the RDR2 level that blows your mind away but it wasn't which I'm disappointed.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
That's a cop-out crap excuse cause they had many years to do it since Fallout 4. This is their worst game, IMO. I've highly expected Starfield to be on the RDR2 level that blows your mind away but it wasn't which I'm disappointed.

Outta curiosity, how far did you get? What mission? What factions did you join? Any side missions or activities?

Oh, nevermind, saw that you beat it already.

It's hard to take somebody seriously when they buy an Xbox and tag gizmo for all their Xbox questions lmao

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
That’s cool. You’ve said the same thing like 100x. Guess what nobody cares.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I finished joining all factions and all side missions before I finished the main story. Most of them are pretty meh and the main story is okay and the ending kind of whack.

shyt, you work faster than me. Finishing up the UC and crimson fleet now. Haven't even joined freestar yet.

Can you spoil me on what happens if I place those beacons on New Atlantis for that tree and go get that branch, worth continuing through?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
All I'll say is this. Cyberpunk, No Man's Sky, and FFXIV all released in a much worse state than this game(either broken or boring as fukk and lacking content) and look how they are viewed now. The fact that nobody has the foresight to see that once they put out DLC like they always said they were gonna do this game is gonna be light years better than it already is(you trippin if you think this is a bad game; it isn't perfect, but it isn't a bad game) you're delusional. This game released complete, mostly unbuggy for most people, and it has hundreds of hours of content. It released in a much better state than many other titles that are viewed favorably, this is a complete game ALREADY, no matter how you shake a stick at it.