Texas
▶️ Watch this reel
You late.....

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just beat the game. Overall it’s a decent game imma space nerd so this genre is right up my way :ehh: The main story has highs and lows I fell asleep many times if I’m being honest:francis: the factions quest were a little better than the main but not by much :francis: . I actually didn’t give a fukk about any of the side characters :francis: Sam Cole storyline was interesting to me thou as a side note but the others I actually didn’t care:mjlol:.
I’m happy I bought a XBox for this game cuz I enjoyed the time I had with Starfield… will I do new game+ absolutely not… I still rather play Skyrim, Witcher 3 and mass effect again than play starfield again:francis:
Starfield is just Decent…nothing more nothing less… the reviews seem fair to me

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Still haven't picked up Barrett :dead: Thank God for Vortex. This game is much more enjoyable with mods.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is anyone actually surprised that the dude with more starfield hate posts than anyone else would try the game, run headfirst into everything they spent the past 6 months concern trolling, and announce that they’re giving up on it shortly afterwards? :skip:

He did all this just so he can troll in other stan threads and be like “oh well I played it too”
Top 4 posters in the thread. That's a high dedication to trolling.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Is anyone actually surprised that the dude with more starfield hate posts than anyone else would try the game, run headfirst into everything they spent the past 6 months concern trolling, and announce that they’re giving up on it shortly afterwards? :skip:

He did all this just so he can troll in other stan threads and be like “oh well I played it too”
Now dude is in other threads like “yeah I played it, it’s trash guys :mjgrin:

Nothing better to do with his life than troll about Starfield :dead:

the game sucks that why. Starfield would be in the 70’s if xbox fan sties weren’t giving it 9’s and 10’s

Embarrassing :snoop:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s random so it could be NG2 or it could be NG10.
They should have made it so you can’t do all the faction missions or get locked out of certain things based on choices to incentivize multiple playthroughs.

I did pretty much everything in one playthrough so i’m not really interested in playing it again to see some of these changes.

Really dope new game+ concept, but most people won’t even experience it.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
They should have made it so you can’t do all the faction missions or get locked out of certain things based on choices to incentivize multiple playthroughs.

I did pretty much everything in one playthrough so i’m not really interested in playing it again to see some of these changes.

Really dope new game+ concept, but most people won’t even experience it.
I’m pretty bored with Starfield at this point (also trying to finish SM2) but I may start NG+ on my next play through. I agree that there isn’t much incentive for multiple play throughs but once they drop mod support I’ll be back anyways.