Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gotdamn this game got me shook right now….

I just went to my first galaxy way above my weight limit, found an abandoned ship….. shyt is creep as fukk and apparently so bad no one on my ship wanted to board it with me :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I get off and the first thing I see is a dead body.

Im scared brehs!!!:damn:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This shyt creep as fukk and the lights are red….. shyt is abandoned and the music is giving space horror vibes.

One room I went in had a dead body in a body bag

I was trynna run through just to spawn something to see what may be on here but nothing came out. It’s like it’s trynna lure me deeper in the rabbit whole.

Man fukk this shyt I’m out :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This shyt creep as fukk and the lights are red….. shyt is abandoned and the music is giving space horror vibes.

One room I went in had a dead body in a body bag

I was trynna run through just to spawn something to see what may be on here but nothing came out. It’s like it’s trynna lure me deeper in the rabbit whole.

Man fukk this shyt I’m out :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

There’s a great Easter egg if you explore it. There’s a bunch of vents and hidden paths and shyt tho it’s kind of like one of those secret unmarked quests. You’ll know when you reach the end tho :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
There’s a great Easter egg if you explore it. There’s a bunch of vents and hidden paths and shyt tho it’s kind of like one of those secret unmarked quests. You’ll know when you reach the end tho :pachaha:

Oh so you know which ship?

The Colander or something like that?

Na I’m good on that right now…. I’ll come back when I’m leveler up.

I been already fukking around on some planets with some alien animals and it took a shyt load it bullets to put down.

I need I’m like a 27 fighting against 40-70 foes

Lol

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I went to my first business meetings and shot down all of the proposals except one....

Trying to get this luxury ship, about to go pick it up now

I wonder do we all get the same ship

Edit: we do not, my ship is ugly as fukk

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Green
I have mostly stayed away from this thread to not fill it with my negativity but I feel like I might be playing the game wrong so please bear with me on this. I want to enjoy this game because of the stunning visuals and good gunplay, but the game just goes out of its way to funnel me into dialogue scenes and boring fetch quests filled with constant loading screens.

I have been doing faction quests so far. For the story, i stopped after the villain attacked the lodge and the eye. Should I continue the story before finishing up the faction quests? the vanguard quest was ok, nothing special. decent. but the crimson fleet quest which is supposedly the best questline in the game feels completely void of any action. i thought being a space pirate would be cool but 90% of the missions are talking or stealing stuff as if this is the thieves guild questline from skyrim. its so fukking boring.

I have barely done anything with ship building, outpost building, and weapon building. im nearly 40 hours in. By this point in Fallout 4, i had all faction quests done, my sanctuary had all kinds of awesome systems built, my weapon customizations were off the charts. here i feel like i am playing a dialogue simulator with a few shootouts here and there. All the cool shyt is hidden behind skills which are hard to earn because the game is so stingy with its XP. Doing side missions is just boring and repetitive since they keep repeating two bases over and over again.

I guess I can do loyalty quests and see where they take me but i HATE talking to people. Its constant and its not fun to play as a jackass because you dont get to see your character say those lines and be a dikk.

Please tell me im playing the game the wrong and let me know if there is an optimal way to play the game. I loved building the sanctuary in fallout 4, but havent even bothered to build outposts because there is just no point and i never have the materials.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
HwkSqR1.png
JVmAbZU.png

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I have mostly stayed away from this thread to not fill it with my negativity but I feel like I might be playing the game wrong so please bear with me on this. I want to enjoy this game because of the stunning visuals and good gunplay, but the game just goes out of its way to funnel me into dialogue scenes and boring fetch quests filled with constant loading screens.

I have been doing faction quests so far. For the story, i stopped after the villain attacked the lodge and the eye. Should I continue the story before finishing up the faction quests? the vanguard quest was ok, nothing special. decent. but the crimson fleet quest which is supposedly the best questline in the game feels completely void of any action. i thought being a space pirate would be cool but 90% of the missions are talking or stealing stuff as if this is the thieves guild questline from skyrim. its so fukking boring.

I have barely done anything with ship building, outpost building, and weapon building. im nearly 40 hours in. By this point in Fallout 4, i had all faction quests done, my sanctuary had all kinds of awesome systems built, my weapon customizations were off the charts. here i feel like i am playing a dialogue simulator with a few shootouts here and there. All the cool shyt is hidden behind skills which are hard to earn because the game is so stingy with its XP. Doing side missions is just boring and repetitive since they keep repeating two bases over and over again.

I guess I can do loyalty quests and see where they take me but i HATE talking to people. Its constant and its not fun to play as a jackass because you dont get to see your character say those lines and be a dikk.

Please tell me im playing the game the wrong and let me know if there is an optimal way to play the game. I loved building the sanctuary in fallout 4, but havent even bothered to build outposts because there is just no point and i never have the materials.
You're playing the game wrong and you should definitely just quit and let us enjoy it. Matter of fact, send yo shyt to @ORDER_66 because breh been lying and posting screenshots of Djimon Hounsou's Twitch stream