jXwushP.png

big game hunting...

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I have a problem with humbleness sometimes.....

Earlier in this thread I said

I Dont need to pick no motherfukking locks :mjtf:

I havent been doing it

it aint no thang :mjgrin:

and so Im doing the pirate questline

im near the end

but we some fly ass nikkas so Im going for the heist and I said

I Dont need no motherfukking spacesuit :mjtf:

So i get the loot, then the explosion happens

and I lose half my life bar because Im too cool

and I cant breathe :sadcam:

and the game autosaves right there

I slip the spacesuit on and we do the dash

and we get to a door

it has an advanced lock on it

I get a message saying

This lock is too hard for you :mjlol:

and four robots pop out

one of them is level 68

I just hit 50 :francis:

The battle is hard, ive won it more times than i lost it

but i cant make it out in time

and it autosaved right before the fight

so that lack of humbleness has cost me

what has it cost me?

thanosgenerator-110.gif

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Jumped back into this after a while…

Flew to another planet to collect a debt for GalBank, a bounty Hunter ran up on me…I declined paying him off and tried to shoot him down, mf blew me up so many times…mind you I never upgraded my ship :mjlol: I finally paid him 2000 credits and went on my way.

I tried to upgrade my ship but the system is very cluttered and confusing…I’ll get back to it later.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Flew to another planet to collect a debt for GalBank, a bounty Hunter ran up on me…I declined paying him off and tried to shoot him down, mf blew me up so many times…mind you I never upgraded my ship :mjlol: I finally paid him 2000 credits and went on my way.

I tried to upgrade my ship but the system is very cluttered and confusing…I’ll get back to it later.
They could have at least sorted the weapons by type.....

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I tried to jump into ship builder for the first time last night and turned it off pretty fast. I have no idea what I'm doing in ship builder mode, I gotta watch a few tutorials.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Man earlier I posted a vid on some weapons to get.

OMG.

I used to struggle in space battles mad outnumbered….. now I’m dusting cats 1 v 8

If you can find that, upgrade your weapons like buddy said, then there is one main early shield to get and upgrade your grav drive and you Gucci

My Ship Design skill is a 1 and I’m pretty much a beast now

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I copped this week, only got a few hours in, all I do is pickpocket everybody in new Atlantis:lolbron: so far so good. Dialogue is weak coming from Baldurs Gate, but it feels like a Bethesda rpg and I always have way too many hours in those, so I'm not too worried. The little gunplay I had was dope. The spacetravel/shipbattles will take some getting used to. Can't wait to have some adventures.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I copped this week, only got a few hours in, all I do is pickpocket everybody in new Atlantis:lolbron: so far so good. Dialogue is weak coming from Baldurs Gate, but it feels like a Bethesda rpg and I always have way too many hours in those, so I'm not too worried. The little gunplay I had was dope. The spacetravel/shipbattles will take some getting used to. Can't wait to have some adventures.
It's a fun game and like most Bethesda games I've found myself losing track of time in it.

It's very enjoyable even if it isn't groundbreaking.