Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man the current day politics and political conversations or better said, the references to them in the he environment of this game in a future time, is probably the most underrated part of this game.

@ORDER_66 and @Pazzy somewhat has the option to be a full blown Trump supporter type in a Sci Fi future, them suckas gotta enjoy this shyt. You can get big, and lie to all of your followers over and over again if you want to be a crook ass nikka:pachaha: .

Due to the fact that I live life as a good nikka in every aspect irl, I'm finna be a savage on this shyt lol.
@ORDER_66

🤣🤣🤣

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@The Stan Titan
Stop playing questlines
You dont enjoy them
Try being a merc that just does shyt
It's your universe to do what you feel

Try looking through the skills and see if there and see if there is any skill you'd like to pursue

Lean towards things you like

You like ship building? Get in there
Become the customization God etc.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just did the LIST mission it was like fukking star wars out there...:gladbron::banderas: shyt was fire...

Man I really gotta progress in this game:snoop:

I’m having too much fun doing basic random shyt and losing myself in ship or post building…….

I need to catch up with y’all to experience some of the shyt y’all experiencing

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
To everyone who played the pirate questline....

You know that part where you board that other persons ship?

Do you take their credits? I did

I'm only mentioning it because.... its alot of credits

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
To everyone who played the pirate questline....

You know that part where you board that other persons ship?

Do you take their credits? I did

I'm only mentioning it because.... its alot of credits
I'm at that part now, game saved in between when you decide who to go and give the credits to. I might run off wit the bag. I'll decide later when I get home but how much was it. They were talking "Millions" about a damn bank, full of big ass credit modules and shyt, that ain't enough for me to go against the Anti Trumpers, @ORDER_66 fukk Freestar Cult. You might be the coolest c00n on here, at least c00ns only steal food.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm at that part now, game saved in between when you decide who to go and give the credits to. I might run off wit the bag. I'll decide later when I get home but how much was it. They were talking "Millions" about a damn bank, full of big ass credit modules and shyt, that ain't enough for me to go against the Anti Trumpers, @ORDER_66 fukk Freestar Cult. You might be the coolest c00n on here, at least c00ns only steal food.
Your ahead of me

And this lick ain't nearly as big as your talking

I just stole the prototype and got my 11th ship

These pirates are evil as fukk talking about raising heatleeches as pets IYKYK

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The more i play this shyt the more i think space is like this. Like who to say our Humans on earth didnt branch off from other group with space travel and came here.

I was thinking this after running into the generation ship who was in space for 200 years

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The more i play this shyt the more i think space is like this. Like who to say our Humans on earth didnt branch off from other group with space travel and came here.

I was thinking this after running into the generation ship who was in space for 200 years
Interesting theory but evolutionary lineage make earth being our birth planet the most likely scenario.

What I think could be possible is that
UFOs are starborn type beings

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
shyt crazy i remember on the cloud I never had to wait but now I am trying to play Starfield on my deck and its a 5 mimute wait

Crazy