Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I don’t remember that.

Nah, nah, I think you did. Just PM. Ain't like imma spam you

But I do remember you telling me you wanted to keep it private so no pressure. Just wanted to compare some achievements and maybe hyu if you down to play some shyt

All good, no worries if you don't wanna share

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I feel like the game is straight. It's not miserable at all but it's pretty far from the hype. I'm probably just going to mostly stick to the main story and a fee easy side quest until I finish that then move on.
The faction quests are some of the most fun parts of the game an are pivotal to the overall world building.

It’s weird to be critical of the story and purposely choose to skip the best parts.

You’re strange

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The faction quests are some of the most fun parts of the game an are pivotal to the overall world building.

It’s weird to be critical of the story and purposely choose to skip the best parts.

You’re strange

Granted, a lot of shyt beforehand was telling us to rush the main story and save that shyt for NG+. Something I was gonna do until I played it so more more.

But bro definitely shouldn't just rush the main quest and shelf the game. If you're gonna do that, you might as well spend the time doing all the activities, side quests and exploring.

I'm just holding it over for NG+

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Granted, a lot of shyt beforehand was telling us to rush the main story and save that shyt for NG+. Something I was gonna do until I played it so more more.

But bro definitely shouldn't just rush the main quest and shelf the game. If you're gonna do that, you might as well spend the time doing all the activities, side quests and exploring.

From a pure gameplay perspective I understand the line of thinking, but it’s some of the worse advice I’ve heard having played the game.

It’s just so antithetical of how an RPG should be played for me.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
From a pure gameplay perspective I understand the line of thinking, but it’s some of the worse advice I’ve heard having played the game.

It’s just so antithetical of how an RPG should be played for me.

I feel you. I'm usually the same way. But all that ng+ shyt has me hyped. I don't agree with just rushing it and then shelving it knowing you're missing substantial content though and rushing no game if you don't plan on playing it again makes 0 sense

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for those who havent completed the last mission for Ryujin quest line
if you choose to back Masoko
….dont do it til you maxed out stealth.

Stealth in this game sucks btw

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
for those who havent completed the last mission for Ryujin quest line
if you choose to back Masoko
….dont do it til you maxed out stealth.

Stealth in this game sucks btw
Easy way around it, I found: mission's on Neon.

Just abuse Aurora.

Bethesda has yet to engineer a functional stealth system or challenge that cannot be cheesed in the most braindead way possible. And unfortunately, the Dark Brotherhood Ryujin Corporation is the most egregious example of that since them 'stealthily follow the NPC' Skyrim missions where you could just go where their route ended and wait for them to show up :snoop: .

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Easy way around it, I found: mission's on Neon.

Just abuse Aurora.

Bethesda has yet to engineer a functional stealth system or challenge that cannot be cheesed in the most braindead way possible. And unfortunately, the Dark Brotherhood Ryujin Corporation is the most egregious example of that since them 'stealthily follow the NPC' Skyrim missions where you could just go where their route ended and wait for them to show up :snoop: .

why Aurora ??!

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
clearing a gang hideout...one of them ran off and apparently jumped off from WAY up in Neon Core...the game must've glitched because he was just gone and they kept putting the cursor to the spaceport but then it'd tell me to go back down.

reloading quicksaves didn't help so at this point its just glitched...force close the game...load back up...dude is on the other part of the space port where the other ships land :beli: