Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Granted, a lot of shyt beforehand was telling us to rush the main story and save that shyt for NG+. Something I was gonna do until I played it so more more.

But bro definitely shouldn't just rush the main quest and shelf the game. If you're gonna do that, you might as well spend the time doing all the activities, side quests and exploring.

I'm just holding it over for NG+
The only thing I would hold off on for NG* is building outpost and building your own ship. You MAY even want to hold off on one of the three faction quests but other than that, rushing to ng+ is the worst advice ever.

Ng* is like the dessert after the main meal you came to the restaurant for the main course not the dessert.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yoooooooo!!!!

So last night….. I ended my night by basically upgrading my shyt with new shields, grav, weapons and etc!

Maaaaaaan!!!!!! I so glad I saw this video!!!!!!

I was wondering about the weopons and later today probably gonna put another hour in.

Cuz I been itching to get into some more dog fights

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im going to do the pirate questline tonight/tomorrow

I keep hearing good things :mjgrin:

it’s the best questline imo…once again I find myself bored with some major parts of the main questline after completing the undercover pirate missions first

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all know there's a marriage option...it just came up talking to Andreja where it mentioned commitment...:wtf:

I was like... :whoa: I'm a sharpshooting space cowboy getting married is a big ask shorty..

ya married andreja first playthrough and sarah on this one…heard if you marry andreja first then you can also marry sarah on the same playthrough 😂

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
any of yall able to turn one of those outposts into them big cities?

i dont have time for all that making a spaceship is too much time consuming :whoa: havent even started on mines yet :dead:

EDIT: I wish there was a compendium of list parts from each manufacturer so we wont have to hop back and forth between vendors...:stopitslime: so thatway we can design and plan ahead...

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
2WhesjP.png

new drip :wow: