Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This Kryx Legacy mission is just flat out :wow:. From the UC back story to the Kryx nikka being locked up by them to him breaking out and taking over the Keyx system, to the Legacy shyt hitting an ultra magnetic star atmosphere the stories of the crew starving to death to the things they wrote and made verbal notes of, even down to the things you pick up from the crew members after reading their documents and hearing their audio logs
:banderas:.

It's so much real life true to science fiction type of things going on in this universe and the shyt is just believable as a world. You can get completely immersed in this world.

Man died looking at all that money greed is the end of all man :to:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OrkSlJu.png

a bit of what i found, i have a basketball too but i gotta put it on the other stand

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go talk to the doctor there

I heard y’all talking about that but I didn’t note anything out of the ordinary…she complained about having to spend time patching up tourists over locals which she didn’t like but that’s it

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I forget all about New Homestead. Those are definitely the redneck 'they took our jobs!!!' ass people of this game.

Is that the random mission you get where one of the independent settlers want you to fight space pirates?

Game keeps getting bigger and bigger goddamn

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I heard y’all talking about that but I didn’t note anything out of the ordinary…she complained about having to spend time patching up tourists over locals which she didn’t like but that’s it
tell her you'll help her with the tourists...