Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's wild that both Mass Effect and Starfield both have that ancient alien technology seeking story but early into it Mass Effect hooked you almost instantly and Starfield feels like it lacks a soul. Maybe it's that Commander Shepard was a real character with voice acting and felt important and in Starfield it feels like I'm a random mute character.

This story feels like fluff so far. I have no attachment to anything going on. It feels like I'm just hanging around these people and they're just telling me to do things that I really am not concerned about.

This isn't like Fallout where you wonder the wastelands and run into random adventures either. Everything is so disconnected by all these menus and fast travel. To wander around in this game it requires a level of effort that you feel more conscious of than just wandering a map because you end up constantly in and out of menus.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
IMG-3044.jpg
This supposed to be his mom

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I haven’t seen them…. But have y’all been on some planets with flying alien animals that attack you?

Lol

I went to one and man it was a BUNCH of them bytches…. They swarmed the fukk out of me and Barrett

My guns have kept me safe for a while but i was on a mission to get a certain companion today and a alpha bug monster ran up through my hail of bullets and one shotted me

I got slapped 40 feet across the screen... dead :snoop:

I was stunned and embarrassed

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I haven’t seen them…. But have y’all been on some planets with flying alien animals that attack you?

Lol

I went to one and man it was a BUNCH of them bytches…. They swarmed the fukk out of me and Barrett

ya when I first started the game…the civilian outpost on jemison (same planet as new atlantis) had some huge ass flying creature…shyt almost killed me….haven’t been to that part of the planet since…I’d easily fukk that creature up now tho

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ya when I first started the game…the civilian outpost on jemison (same planet as new atlantis) had some huge ass flying creature…shyt almost killed me….haven’t been to that part of the planet since…I’d easily fukk that creature up now tho

Some are peaceful....Some are NOT... called Apex something something...:demonic: they are tough sons of bytches :hhh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's wild that both Mass Effect and Starfield both have that ancient alien technology seeking story but early into it Mass Effect hooked you almost instantly and Starfield feels like it lacks a soul. Maybe it's that Commander Shepard was a real character with voice acting and felt important and in Starfield it feels like I'm a random mute character.

This story feels like fluff so far. I have no attachment to anything going on. It feels like I'm just hanging around these people and they're just telling me to do things that I really am not concerned about.

This isn't like Fallout where you wonder the wastelands and run into random adventures either. Everything is so disconnected by all these menus and fast travel. To wander around in this game it requires a level of effort that you feel more conscious of than just wandering a map because you end up constantly in and out of menus.
To me the big reason ME feels better and is more interesting is that it has aliens, plus more hyperfuturistic technology. This doesn't feel enough into the future.

The main mission line and overall story telling does get going though, everyone will tell you it's a slow starter. You tend to be more critical of games and media in general though so I suspect you'll be just as miserable at hour 30 as you are at hour 1 so if I was you I'd just drop the game. :russ:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man these mofos flagged me down to investigate a ship and its people on there that want to settle on their planet. Obviously this resort company isn’t going to abandon the planet but they got the nerve to tell me to convince them to become slaves, buy them a gravity drive and tell them to find somewhere else or blow up their ship.

How are those people suddenly my responsibility?
Bro them nikkas left Earth before FTL travel was possible, and they think they about to take over a planet that humans had been on already for over 100 years. This mission was dope asf because I can see that happening in the distant future whenever we get to the space ship point. But hell naw, ole girl was entitled as fukk, I blew they shyt up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
To me the big reason ME feels better and is more interesting is that it has aliens, plus more hyperfuturistic technology. This doesn't feel enough into the future.

The main mission line and overall story telling does get going though, everyone will tell you it's a slow starter. You tend to be more critical of games and media in general though so I suspect you'll be just as miserable at hour 30 as you are at hour 1 so if I was you I'd just drop the game. :russ:

I think this story is set only in 2230-2330...:ld: the grav drive tech is the only thing that is very ahead of it's time... but i havent seen the ending...:ld: dont spoil it for me!!!:whoa:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro them nikkas left Earth before FTL travel was possible, and they think they about to take over a planet that humans had been on already for over 100 years. This mission was dope asf because I can see that happening in the distant future whenever we get to the space ship point. But hell naw, ole girl was entitled as fukk, I blew they shyt up

there was kids on that ship…I wanted to but I couldn’t lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
there was kids on that ship…I wanted to but I couldn’t lol

I gave them an old grav drive that seemed like a BETTER choice they can go to akila city... akilla is a whole fukking empty planet... they need to stop being greedy. it would have been nice if you could have gave them the option to push the storyline forward either go to the UC or Freestar. :ld: