Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Sounds like you might’ve picked up one of those quests from the mission board where you gotta drop people off on certain planets
I was unaware of these missions. Quick question, asking for a friend also @Feds. Let's say you.......... land on a random planet...........

My boy wants to know............ Can you kill them?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was unaware of these missions. Quick question, asking for a friend also @Feds. Let's say you.......... land on a random planet...........

My boy wants to know............ Can you kill them?

I think they get delivered automatically whenever you land on the specified planet, but in theory you could probably shoot them while on your ship :manny:

Do what you will with that knowledge :hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Crimson Fleet last two missions was fire. The escaping the spaceship with the gases and then the space fight was fire as fukk.

just finished it again last night…the whole deep cover mission is probably my favorite storyline

OT but 2 things I wish they’d do to make the main storyline not feel so tedious is (a) let the player know in advance which power they’re tracking down (or at least make this an option when playing NG+) and (b) eliminate that dumb shyt where you have to “fly” thru the sparkly shyt several times before you walk thru the ring and get the powers

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man these mofos flagged me down to investigate a ship and its people on there that want to settle on their planet. Obviously this resort company isn’t going to abandon the planet but they got the nerve to tell me to convince them to become slaves, buy them a gravity drive and tell them to find somewhere else or blow up their ship.

How are those people suddenly my responsibility?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man these mofos flagged me down to investigate a ship and its people on there that want to settle on their planet. Obviously this resort company isn’t going to abandon the planet but they got the nerve to tell me to convince them to become slaves, buy them a gravity drive and tell them to find somewhere else or blow up their ship.

How are those people suddenly my responsibility?

:lolbron:

don’t read if you’re not ready to yet

surprisingly enough they will accept the “slave” deal which is kind of bad writing for that storyline considering they were talking about taking over the planet lmao…the 2nd time I did the mission I said fukk it and bought the grav drive…talked dude down from 45k creds to 25k…but ultimately you can just say fukk it and not complete the mission if you don’t want to :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

trade gear with them and give them the clothes you want them to wear…haven’t done it yet but I’m guessing once you give them clothes you can take what they’re currently wearing which will make them wear the other outfit

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all know there was space mines in this game?!?:ohhh:

cl6f3ltwss5a1.gif

It was so fukking weird to see this weird blinking thing as i approached it blew up...:ohhh:

I mean it wasnt as strong as the star wars one but it was a surprise...

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

trade gear with them and give them the clothes you want them to wear…haven’t done it yet but I’m guessing once you give them clothes you can take what they’re currently wearing which will make them wear the other outfit
you dont have to take what they are wearing, when your looking in their inventory, it'll show your character but if you press equip on an item in their inventory, they'll wear it

Water

Pro
Daps
yall using any mods? I downloaded a collection from nexusmods and its just :wow: