Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
On new game + your perks you unlocked stays that way but your xp goes back to zero so you can level up faster just like the beginning right???:jbhmm:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That freestar rangers questline :wow:

shyt had me on the edge of my seat

This game has the best questlines of any game I ever played and it aint close...

You might explore an abandoned facility on the moon...then find some random ass datapad about some secret base...then go to the secret base to see some other mercenaries beat you to it but got killed by some damn giant spiders :wow:

I also started really using other weapons cause at first i was just going for laser weapons...man I was cheating myself...

This damn ashta tamer :wow:...

Dudes be :sadcam: when I hit them with that gravity power and pull that weapon out...they just be floating in space like :mjcry: knowing they about to get blown to bits :wow:

This shyt got the greatest new game plus I ever seen to... I'm actually going to have to play through it cause just fooling around with it for an hour i saw some shyt that was wild and subtle at the same time

Bethesda need to drop a real canon dlc ending where you have to beat this shyt with one character like 5 times to see it

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Damn I am going to have to either reload my save in NG+ so that I can choose the
play through the story option, or run through it real quick to level up my powers before settling into ng++ I still want to marry Andrea and I it will be a lot harder if I skip the story.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I got arrested on Neon and did 7 days in jail and lost over 3K XP due to a gltich in a mission

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh hell nah…just googled it…gonna see if I can find it

*edit*

I never really went to war with house va’ruun like that…might be why I haven’t even come across some of these weapons…most if not all of my weapons on my previous playthrough came from looting victims’ bodies

met a starborn trader who had the top 4 guns on this list (I already had 2 when I ran into her)…didn’t buy the other two since they did the same damage and used the same ammo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5eUwndJ.png

Bara VIII-A , Bara System

Found a planet full of gold...:dead::banderas: