Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have no idea why these stealth missions are a pain in the ass now…pulled them off easy af on my first playthrough…now these dudes can detect me when I’m in vents and otherwise unseen…weird

*edit*

cmon…they got dudes camping out in the fukking vents now :unimpressed:

on a good note, I have enough defensive powers that I don’t really have to hurt anyone…I can turn invisible, make a force field, and low key freeze dudes in place temporarily so I can just bully my way thru these stealth missions without hurting anyone…should’ve did that on that last botched stealth mission

Lol… we literally playing different games

I don’t even know how to plat stealth lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bro the one mission for Ryijun where i had to go in the headquarters i said fukk it and straight started bussing (pause) with the electo gun. After i beat the mission aint no way I could of did that full stealth.

Hoepfully through updates or mods they can have stealth take downs etc..

Man if you talking bout the mission to steal some data or upload a virus.

Man that cop caught me so smooth. I just hit reload and plan on tackling that later

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You did it with no problem?
I got caught once because I fell off the beam. Reloaded and did it again.

It wasn’t too bad until the last two rooms with the guard basically just standing there and those robot machines

Edit:
I did persuade the guards on the server room

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm trying to be a geologist and some damn spacers park beside me thinking shyts sweet. It just so happened that i made a new orion gun that has ignition beams that i named mamas cookin...

After i bbqd then dudes i got another ship I'll sell after i up my commerce perk

Damn :picard:

Da fukk happened?

Quest mission

Its dope and it sucks at the same time

Don't spoil yourself...

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
After well over 100 hours I went ahead and finished the main quest. Never have I played a game and felt like I could have kept going after so much time. I still felt like there was more stuff to do but I can say the way they handled NG+ was a great idea. And no you should not rush through your first playthrough to get to it, NG+ only really hits home when you put in enough effort into doing as much as you can

As far as my review goes, I can acknowledge I had a few CTD which were annoying, the glitch at one of my outposts where I can’t build from the aerial view was dumb.
Not having a map was annoying at first but it really makes you be in the moment and just walk around.

My biggest complaint tho is the inventory management system. The overemcumbernce feature needs to be overhauled immediately, giving me thousands of resources to farm and things to pick up to only be able to hold a few of them and give a few more to companions is tired. I should atleast have a infinite storage somewhere on my outposts

Aside from that this is the most fun and engaging game I have played in years. The low scores baffle me

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
After well over 100 hours I went ahead and finished the main quest. Never have I played a game and felt like I could have kept going after so much time. I still felt like there was more stuff to do but I can say the way they handled NG+ was a great idea. And no you should not rush through your first playthrough to get to it, NG+ only really hits home when you put in enough effort into doing as much as you can

As far as my review goes, I can acknowledge I had a few CTD which were annoying, the glitch at one of my outposts where I can’t build from the aerial view was dumb.
Not having a map was annoying at first but it really makes you be in the moment and just walk around.

My biggest complaint tho is the inventory management system. The overemcumbernce feature needs to be overhauled immediately, giving me thousands of resources to farm and things to pick up to only be able to hold a few of them and give a few more to companions is tired. I should atleast have a infinite storage somewhere on my outposts

Aside from that this is the most fun and engaging game I have played in years. The low scores baffle me

For infinite storage you can stash stuff in the small storage box in the basement of the lodge, right next to the research table.

I still keep a ton on my ship but I got like 3500 Mass worth of resources in that box :pachaha: You can pick everything up and use the crafting tables in the room then put them back in storage when you’re finished

Rayzah

Daps
For infinite storage you can stash stuff in the small storage box in the basement of the lodge, right next to the research table.

I still keep a ton on my ship but I got like 3500 Mass worth of resources in that box :pachaha: You can pick everything up and use the crafting tables in the room then put them back in storage when you’re finished
Yea I know about that box but I would like to have one at my outpost

Rayzah

Daps
NG+ question?

if you choose to skip the main story can you still romance companions?