Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Man…. @DetroitEWarren probably said it best… but that’s the craziest thing about this game is we all playing the same game but having different experiences and almost like we playing different games.

I’m nowhere ever cracking the main mission or factions mission but just out here doing side quests or random shyt and having so much fun.

I just keep on discovering new shyt or new ways to approach shyt and do shyt. I know I’m playing the game wrong and I don’t even care!!! Lol
I have done two questlines, the main quest and the UC Vanguard. I have 10 days of playtime in this and have done two questlines.

I never got the mantis armor. I never ran the red mile. I just explore the galaxy and get into fukkery.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man…. @DetroitEWarren probably said it best… but that’s the craziest thing about this game is we all playing the same game but having different experiences and almost like we playing different games.

I’m nowhere ever cracking the main mission or factions mission but just out here doing side quests or random shyt and having so much fun.

I just keep on discovering new shyt or new ways to approach shyt and do shyt. I know I’m playing the game wrong and I don’t even care!!! Lol
Im at 200+ hours in, havent done the pirate questline

Im somewhere in space trying to build a farm and a vacation home

and whoever said Andreja was autistic was on the money

everytime i look at her shes doing this weird ass block stacking thing with her hands....

without no blocks :mjtf:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have done two questlines, the main quest and the UC Vanguard. I have 10 days of playtime in this and have done two questlines.

I never got the mantis armor. I never ran the red mile. I just explore the galaxy and get into fukkery.

Man I ain’t even did the Mantis quest yet. And the only quest I completed was the one where I got the FreeStar ship and became full time

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Im at 200+ hours in, havent done the pirate questline

Im somewhere in space trying to build a farm and a vacation home

and whoever said Andreja was autistic was on the money

everytime i look at her shes doing this weird ass block stacking thing with her hands....

without no blocks :mjtf:

I just finally met Andreja last night and something tells me I’m gonna like her lol

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Andreja is 100% autistic bae:russ:

I have a brig on my ship and one time I was passing through and despite having several real beds, I saw her sleeping in one of the jail cells :mjlol:.Then Sarah came over to the computer next to it and closed the door while smiling at me :dead:

IMG-3151.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Andreja is 100% autistic bae:russ:

I have a brig on my ship and one time I was passing through and despite having several real beds, I saw her sleeping in one of the jail cells :mjlol:.Then Sarah came over to the computer next to it and closed the door while smiling at me :dead:

IMG-3151.jpg

Sarah trynna get your drawls breh…. Take the hint :mjlit:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea why these stealth missions are a pain in the ass now…pulled them off easy af on my first playthrough…now these dudes can detect me when I’m in vents and otherwise unseen…weird

*edit*

cmon…they got dudes camping out in the fukking vents now :unimpressed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea why these stealth missions are a pain in the ass now…pulled them off easy af on my first playthrough…now these dudes can detect me when I’m in vents and otherwise unseen…weird

*edit*

on a good note, I have enough defensive powers that I don’t really have to hurt anyone…I can turn invisible, make a force field, and low key freeze dudes in place temporarily so I can just bully my way thru these stealth missions without hurting anyone…should’ve did that on that last botched stealth mission

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this time I threw estelle vincent under the bus to the dude who runs neon city…last time I threw his brother under the bus

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

*edit*

Bro the one mission for Ryijun where i had to go in the headquarters i said fukk it and straight started bussing (pause) with the electo gun. After i beat the mission aint no way I could of did that full stealth.

Hoepfully through updates or mods they can have stealth take downs etc..