Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Those systems that are level 40+ hit different. That's where the real wild shyt is to explore and find and the most dangerous shyt. Like I said this game has a lot of room for improvement, but it's already a really good game. Once they start dropping DLC for this this shyt gonna be one of the most popular games in the world mark my words.

Don't be surprised if they add a multiplayer mode to this down the line as well watch.
Dont let the trolls steal off your plate bruh. This shyt is a great game, period. I can say, honestly, this is the deepest RPG I've ever played. I'm still seeing and learning new shyt and still haven't touched multiple features yet. I ain't even crossed the powers y'all nikkas been talking about for week. I just added something to a ship for the first time. I ain't fukked with them Akila City Trump supporter type nikkas yet, @ORDER_66 has only finished missions on that planet and done killed every Liberal and Progressive there.

Long story short, we all are having completely different experiences in the game, and this shyt will only get better and better for years to come. This game offers more things to do, abd ways to play than anything I've played in the past. Witcher 3 is my GOAT and will be hard to pass up, but SF definitely has the potential to pass that.

Hopefully modders mod in a Death Star type of ship so I can just take Akila City and @ORDER_66 completely off that fukkin universe. That Coe ass nikka Sam too :camby:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Dont let the trolls steal off your plate bruh. This shyt is a great game, period. I can say, honestly, this is the deepest RPG I've ever played. I'm still seeing and learning new shyt and still haven't touched multiple features yet. I ain't even crossed the powers y'all nikkas been talking about for week. I just added something to a ship for the first time. I ain't fukked with them Akila City Trump supporter type nikkas yet, @ORDER_66 has only finished missions on that planet and done killed every Liberal and Progressive there.

Long story short, we all are having completely different experiences in the game, and this shyt will only get better and better for years to come. This game offers more things to do, abd ways to play than anything I've played in the past. Witcher 3 is my GOAT and will be hard to pass up, but SF definitely has the potential to pass that.

Hopefully modders mod in a Death Star type of ship so I can just take Akila City and @ORDER_66 completely off that fukkin universe. That Coe ass nikka Sam too :camby:
Bro I don't listen to these nikkas man. Old boy a few pages back said 'Make exploring and surveying a planet interesting make me look for exclusive shyt on specific planets.' like Constellations mission board doesn't literally have those missions on their board. These nikkas have not played this game bruh, they just be talking a bunch of shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man….. I gotta start doing missions

I’m progressing so slow cuz I’m just out here having fun being an Outlaw running up on random outposts taking enemies out and looting. Then going back to the Red Mile to sell Contraband & Items to then rinse wash repeat.

I got like 7 ships now and $300K

I need to get rolling.

This weekend I’m gonna make some moves

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just did the strikers questline.... It was fun being in a gang for 10 minutes :stopitslime:

nice coat I guess

0TtwuQo.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bro I don't listen to these nikkas man. Old boy a few pages back said 'Make exploring and surveying a planet interesting make me look for exclusive shyt on specific planets.' like Constellations mission board doesn't literally have those missions on their board. These nikkas have not played this game bruh, they just be talking a bunch of shyt.

Who isnt playing the game????:mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
man they need to fix these glitches /bug my bounty fell through the flood whole quest is trash now cant even kill him...:snoop: same thing with the spacer warship im supposed to hun. can't find it its glitched out...:why:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This might be my favorite Bethesda game. I can't wait to see what the mods look like a year from now

Also the mantis armour is :huhldup:

Picking expert digipick locks in my sleep now. Finally took the time to pay attention to it. Could have downloaded the mod to bypass it but nah. Really enjoying the gunplay, too.

Man…. @DetroitEWarren probably said it best… but that’s the craziest thing about this game is we all playing the same game but having different experiences and almost like we playing different games.

I’m nowhere ever cracking the main mission or factions mission but just out here doing side quests or random shyt and having so much fun.

I just keep on discovering new shyt or new ways to approach shyt and do shyt. I know I’m playing the game wrong and I don’t even care!!! Lol