Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are main missions too short?

nah I remember one mission alone took me like 4 hours to complete…the thing about NG+ tho is you can decide to limit it to simply gathering artifacts/powers so you don’t really have to even interact with anyone in constellation outside of sarah and vladimir…and I didn’t even really bother gathering the powers so my quest on the 2nd playthrough was basically just limited to getting the artifacts

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Man…… I’m trynna hunt me down a big C Class ship. I’m trynna have a crew the size of a small enterprise :wow:

Every since 2 random mission, I happened to jump on some fleets to talk to some characters.

I need like “I want that”

I’m searching for this ship

And this one

I can’t find them!!!! Lol

You can get one from the Eklund Stroud quest

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be honest, Starfield started getting boring to me now, the more I play the less excited I get I dunno why but maybe it's story and side missions are meh.

I have to say it. Starfield isn't better than Fallout 3, New Vegas, Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind

ngl…3rd playthrough and I just had to force myself to stop playing…I’m liking this playthrough the most now that I understand how everything works and I’m not going in green…in my case I think it helps tho that I don’t really have any other bethesda RPGs to compare it too…truth be told I haven’t really played any RPGs at all outside of this, cyberpunk and the ME trilogy

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ngl…3rd playthrough and I just had to force myself to stop playing…I’m liking this playthrough the most now that I understand how everything works and I’m not going in green…in my case I think it helps tho that I don’t really have any other bethesda RPGs to compare it too…truth be told I haven’t really played any RPGs at all outside of this, cyberpunk and the ME trilogy

I actually enjoyed ME Trilogy way more than Starfield. I would love to see them get a Remake

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually enjoyed ME Trilogy way more than Starfield. I would love to see them get a Remake

???

they just made one like 2 years ago…that was my first time playing it

*edit*

ok that was a “remaster”…I guess you wanted a complete remake

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'll be honest, Starfield started getting boring to me now, the more I play the less excited I get I dunno why but maybe it's story and side missions are meh.

I have to say it. Starfield isn't better than Fallout 3, New Vegas, Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind
Im in the same boat. This is the least enjoyable Bethesda game for me. Im also a space nerd and an oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3 lover.

I have just forced myself to admit this game is pretty mid with mid systems at almost every level.

I think the single biggest thing that kills the bethesda magic is the lack of wandering and running into cool stuff. There is so much menu'ing and traveling it's just meh.

I think they would have been better served to make 5 or 6 really fleshed out biomes to explore instead of 1000 boring rock planets with the same outposts.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
think I’m gonna call an audible and play the outer worlds after this…I remember starting it but didn’t finish it cuz if my aversion to RPGs at the time…but I did like what little I played…just didn’t really get into mentally at the time…I’m not expecting it to offer the same gaming experience…just want to play a decent space story…think I should be able to knock it out quickly before spider-man 2

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
think I’m gonna call an audible and play the outer worlds after this…I remember starting it but didn’t finish it cuz if my aversion to RPGs at the time…but I did like what little I played…just didn’t really get into mentally at the time…I’m not expecting it to offer the same gaming experience…just want to play a decent space story…think I should be able to knock it out quickly before spider-man 2
I’ve played Skyrim fallout new Vegas, fallout 4 , ME and ofcourse this. My least favorite of those games is fallout new Vegas and the outer worlds.

The outer worlds is just boring to me, the world isn’t as interesting and I didn’t have any real memorable moments while playing. I did finish it but it was - 6-7 game for me. It’s no where near the fun of this game.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im in the same boat. This is the least enjoyable Bethesda game for me. Im also a space nerd and an oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3 lover.

I have just forced myself to admit this game is pretty mid with mid systems at almost every level.

I think the single biggest thing that kills the bethesda magic is the lack of wandering and running into cool stuff. There is so much menu'ing and traveling it's just meh.

I think they would have been better served to make 5 or 6 really fleshed out biomes to explore instead of 1000 boring rock planets with the same outposts.

Exactly.