Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This post here is facts. In most ways Starfield is the most Bethesda ass Bethesda game they ever made. This shyt harks back to their Daggerfall days.

I played Skyrim for YEARS, and people need to stop acting like those Radiant quests didn't have you re-exploring the same forts, caves, and dungeons over and over to re clear them out of bandits.

Starfield has more unique hand crafted content than any other Bethesda game and people are overlooking it because '1000 empty planets' like every other game set in space doesn't have 90% barren empty planets too.

Yeah, i stopped on a random planet, stumbled across a random base with some bandits in it, they had a map to a treasure in a whole ass different galaxy, made my way there, ended up stealing a ship on the way. Once i got there, there were more points of interest to explore.

I’m not sure how people are saying there’s no exploration. That’s all i’m doing is exploring. I don’t even know where i’m supposed to be as far as the main story is concerned :mjlol:

They want the exploration to be guided instead of going to do it themselves
Exactly. Maybe the definition of exploring only means walking from one end of a map to the other or something. Because I run accross a lot of random outposts and missions while I’m just scanning for resources.

I had one guy approach me about not trying to steal his minerals he found and even pointed a gun at me. If that isn’t exploitation then I don’t know what that word means

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
X6QNH0J.png

4NlDcLe.png

Got rank 4 shields now...FTW :wow: bout to throw more points into ship design...

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
They want the exploration to be guided instead of going to do it themselves
That's the problem with gamers, always want there hands held now a days. All these games want to be movies and spectacles and shyt instead of challenging games that make you actually play them instead of being told what to do.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I been knew about the surveys. Wait until you start setting up multiple cargo links in the same system and set up a mining and transport empire. :wow:

Thats what ive been working on

I got iron and aluminum moving back and forth all day across one planet

Im getting pretty damn good at building outposts now, so no matter where i have one i wont hesitate to tear it down for a better location

Im about go across the galaxy with my distribution as soon as i get this helium 3 moving

Then I'm going to make a luxury cargo battleship

nikkas be building shyt :blessed:

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Exactly. Maybe the definition of exploring only means walking from one end of a map to the other or something. Because I run accross a lot of random outposts and missions while I’m just scanning for resources.

I had one guy approach me about not trying to steal his minerals he found and even pointed a gun at me. If that isn’t exploitation then I don’t know what that word means
Dawg, even with this point, which is exactly wtf I been saying for weeks. Dawg, I've never played a game with better exploration, except for probably Witcher 3, and even the caves and shyt like that was just as repetitive, if not more repetitive. The sheer scale of the amount of exploration you can do, is literally untouchable by any game I've ever played.

Let's just say people were expecting Skyrim, Fallout, Oblivion type of exploration, ALL OF THE shyt YOU DO TO EXPLORE IN THOSE GAMES, YOU CAN DO IN STARFIELD.

For instance, you leave a settlement in Skyrim, you will pass things on the way to your destination. You leave a settlement in SF, you do the exact same shyt, and after you been there, you can fast travel to it, same as the other games. In SF, it's MUCH more shyt to come across on the way there. That shyt ain't even close in comparison.

On top of that, wtf do nikkas expect for the year 2330 something? Whole fukking planets with full human population all around the planet:mjlol: , even though actual humans, at home, didn't spread around the planet for thousands of years lmao. Like, how nikka? There's over 50 or something big ass settlements, with multiple buildings, with multiple rooms, and land and caves on the outskirts, TO EXPLORE.

The logic in these nikkas arguments don't exist

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know what quest that is. Don’t think I got access to that yet

Also….

Damn didn’t know you can make Bank doing this

the money-making system overall is pretty fair in this game…I wanted to do the money glitch a couple days ago when I started my recent playthrough but they patched it…low key glad they did cuz it made me do some minor missions I didn’t do before but they ended up being fun…and overall I’m up to a quarter mill…plus I’m about to be done with the undercover pirate mission…if sysdef pays as well as the pirates do then I’ll be up to half a mill