Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Okay so this guy's review is on point. He hit all the points that I had issues with. Now I know for sure everyone who rated this game great is a hopeless fanboy or a reviewer who getting that payola and their reviews are no longer to be trusted. I'm gonna play the game he suggested at the end of the video and give it a shot instead.

He pretty much hinted don't bother playing Starfield until the modders can fix this shyt. So I'll try again next year.

The abbreviation in the post of breh above me means.............. EAT A DYCK. If you didn't know.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smart, you end up fighting all the people you help back into the fleet on the final mission if you side with SysDef

damn if I had known that then I wouldn’t have said shyt…I want to kill him lol…anyway he threatened me for getting him kicked out so maybe I’ll get my wish…I thought delgado would’ve killed him tho rather than simply kick him out

Last edited:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I been spending so much time in space just getting into @surf fukkery :blessed:

Been paying off my bounties though :lolbron:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
damn if I had none that then I wouldn’t have said shyt…I want to kill him lol…anyway he threatened me for getting him kicked out so maybe I’ll get my wish…I thought Delgado would’ve killed him tho rather than simply kick him out
You’ll still get a chance. He’ll try to run a fade down the line

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been spending so much time in space just getting into @surf fukkery :blessed:

Been paying off my bounties though :lolbron:

lol I’m a reformed man on this 3rd playthrough…I’m either talking my way thru shyt or just paying folks off…it’s led to some small but interesting changes on the path I’ve taken…sarah’s actually better company than andreja…glad I’ve taken her along on missions earlier than I did the first time…she should be pregnant by the time I get back to pursuing constellation objectives

*edit*

just unlocked sarah’s loyalty mission…never did that before

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Starfield should have DRIVEABLE customizable rovers, who would say na thats a terrible idea?

They are already in the game....

is-this-supposed-to-be-the-real-life-curiosity-rover-v0-h8dzytu9q8591.png

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
damn i just ran into the guy who needed an ore to keep the solar farm active on the moon but i dont remember what ore he needed...:mindblown: and it's not showing up in any of the activities... wtf???!!