Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cassiopeia is a nice place to establish an outpost if I can find a part of the planet that doesn’t have any dangerous creatures

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If I knew the endgame to that questline I would have gone that route. I used an EM weapon to spare the folks I didn't want to kill but it seems like SysDef comes to clean house no matter what :picard:

Man fukk them pirates :skip: . “Crimson Fleet Marauder with a custom name and character model” ass nikkas
I played as a mostly good character but I relished in the fact that I was about to totally fukk over and obliterate everybody at the key after earning their trust:mjlol: I already flew into their airspace and shot everything down while test driving my custom ship long before I started the questline:mjgrin:

The vendors were cool while I used em but once I got all the pirate spacesuits they were disposable :yeshrug:

People out here catching feelings and getting sentimental over a faction full of shameless murderers and thieves…fukk the fleet and you can tell them I said it :mjpls:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't get her early the first time? We were pretty much glued together my first 60 hours or so

nah I moved solo pretty early in the game my first time playing it…at some point tho I was deciding between her and andreja but didnt like how she barked at me for not choosing the microbe so I kicked her off the ship and rolled with andreja from that point…I did have a real good convo with her (her dialogue/banter is very well-written) prior to her dying…so I wanted to see how a playthrough would go with me linking up with her early on…my 2nd playthrough was entirely too short to romance/befriend anyone

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn at Sarah :mjcry: but even thou you disagree with everything I do but I wish that was fakkit ass Barrett instead of you :martin:.

Andreja is my down-ass chick

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m be fukking upset if they kill her off again in this playthrough :birdman:

Are main missions too short? How soon main missions to be done I reached that point, I'm on Unity's main mission. I hope this isn't short.

I'm taking Barrett with me so he can disagree/dislike whatever I do so he can quit and be done with me so fukk his bytch ass fakkit. Gonna make him quit :camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man…… I’m trynna hunt me down a big C Class ship. I’m trynna have a crew the size of a small enterprise :wow:

Every since 2 random mission, I happened to jump on some fleets to talk to some characters.

I need like “I want that”

I’m searching for this ship

And this one

I can’t find them!!!! Lol

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Man…… I’m trynna hunt me down a big C Class ship. I’m trynna have a crew the size of a small enterprise :wow:

Every since 2 random mission, I happened to jump on some fleets to talk to some characters.

I need like “I want that”

I’m searching for this ship

And this one

I can’t find them!!!! Lol

that ship dope asf

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
that ship dope asf

Man…… I went to the planet for the second one..

Buddy wasn’t exactly clear with where to go on the planet.

I ended up finding another ship….. but it was far inferior.

I ended up going back to my ship to swap my partner for the robot and returned on DEMON TIME. They was innocent explorers and not pirates but fukk it….. No witnesses