hBYayKq.png

:wow:

dSkxLEO.png

fukking nightmare fuel...:damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea how I never noticed the pirates have their own mission board…mission payouts are decent too…4.5k-8.5k creds for starters

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Okay so this guy's review is on point. He hit all the points that I had issues with. Now I know for sure everyone who rated this game great is a hopeless fanboy or a reviewer who getting that payola and their reviews are no longer to be trusted. I'm gonna play the game he suggested at the end of the video and give it a shot instead.

He pretty much hinted don't bother playing Starfield until the modders can fix this shyt. So I'll try again next year.

fukk out this thread bytch, game is tough

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Okay so this guy's review is on point. He hit all the points that I had issues with. Now I know for sure everyone who rated this game great is a hopeless fanboy or a reviewer who getting that payola and their reviews are no longer to be trusted. I'm gonna play the game he suggested at the end of the video and give it a shot instead.

He pretty much hinted don't bother playing Starfield until the modders can fix this shyt. So I'll try again next year.

Why do you think, us as owners of Starfield give a fukk about what this reviewer thinks?

Daps
Reppin
Green
Running out of steam on the game, fine breh. But this blatant ass lie is the reason why you nikkas can't be taken serious.

ALL of the games you mentioned, if all combined, wouldn't reach 30% of the exploration that Starfield offers. This shyt is a fukkin troll point or a right wing "hear something, repeat it, over abd over again, without proof" type shyt.

Explain this to me fam. Exactly what type of explanation did those ganes offer that Starfield doesn't? Because, literally all those ganes are exploring buildings, caves, talking with NPC's, exploring the areas around the big settlements. There was no vast outdoor exploration. You are literally traveling settlement to settlement, in close vicinity, DOING THE EXACT SAME TYPE OF EXPLANATION OF ALL THOSE GANES COMBINED, ON A MUCH MORE MASSIVE SCALE. And on top of that, exploring the empty planets are still a huge part of the game, which the system implemented here is the EXACT same type of system of No Man's Sky.

The settlements are huge in SF. Hundreds of buildings, caves, multiple settlements with multiple buildings, huge ass ships with multiple areas to explore, a big ass planets with enough shyt to do to keep you occupied.

So, the only question you need to answer without being seen as a troll ass nikka, is, WHAT THE fukk TYPE OF EXPLORATION DOES THOSE TITLES OFFER, THAT STARFIELD DOES NOT?
It's kind of hard to explain. This feels more like a survival game than Morrowind in this area.

When you do eventually get into the 'exploration' outside of clicking on the 'here's an icon on your map that says a thing is here' fast travel option, it's amounts to clicking on a planet, cutscene, menu, hold a button, click on a different planet, cutscene..... it's literally the most boring thing ever. Let's say you do find a planet worth landing on. Cool, drop in and find the same reused abandoned mining/research stations over and over again, filled with 1 of 3 generic enemy factions, and maybe you'll get a gun out of it? :francis:

I don't want No Man's Sky style empty planets and seamless travel but there has to be something? Make fuel more of a factor, make supplies a factor, make anything more than 'your grav drive isn't quite big enough to reach that yet' a factor. Make planet exploration actually mean something, give me specific types of planets to seek out, give me experiments or research to conduct on specific planets you know... :coffee:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It's kind of hard to explain. This feels more like a survival game than Morrowind in this area.

When you do eventually get into the 'exploration' outside of clicking on the 'here's an icon on your map that says a thing is here' fast travel option, it's amounts to clicking on a planet, cutscene, menu, hold a button, click on a different planet, cutscene..... it's literally the most boring thing ever. Let's say you do find a planet worth landing on. Cool, drop in and find the same reused abandoned mining/research stations over and over again, filled with 1 of 3 generic enemy factions, and maybe you'll get a gun out of it? :francis:

I don't want No Man's Sky style empty planets and seamless travel but there has to be something? Make fuel more of a factor, make supplies a factor, make anything more than 'your grav drive isn't quite big enough to reach that yet' a factor. Make planet exploration actually mean something, give me specific types of planets to seek out, give me experiments or research to conduct on specific planets you know... :coffee:
Definitely. This is very fair bruh. But in terms of exploration, it does everything all those ganes do abdvot does it better and on a more massive scale. I'd like to be able to travel around the whole planet seamlessly, but the game falling short in that area, doesn't mean that the exploration is worse than games where the similarities to Starfield is done exactly the same way. In all those games, you dealt with load screens inside of every building you enter. It's damn near exactly the same in Starfield.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:wow: This is the one and the last. Took two hours and I had to go to multiple staryards to finish it. They need to put in some C-reactors that are single layered, most of the struggle came from me trying to hide the reactor while not losing the habs I wanted.

rPrp2js.jpg

SVEaEZp.jpg

Entering the ship into the the Deimos 2x2 Engineering hab and having it connect to the Nova Galactic 2x2 Living Quarters is :banderas:
Only filler hab was a storeroom and computer room.

xtOLILg.png

bDtbO18.jpg

YxPqRb5.jpg

htjnf9N.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think people are misremembering skyrim/fallout.

The dungenons in those games amounted to the same few templates as well.

Starfield actually has more variance in what you will see on the different planets compared to what you might see walking through the fallout wasteland.

The thing that’s different is your motivation to do the exploring. If you aren’t deep into ship building or base building, then there’s really no need to do a lot of exploring.

All of the extra planets are just window dressing to make the universe feel large and believable.

I stop by unique planets just for the spectacle, but I’m not the type of person to mess around with crafting/base building systems too much, so i probably won’t do a lot of random exploring. But that’s fine as there’s more than enough game here for me to do the things i like to do.

The one thing that is missing is “the journey” and i think that’s what people are saying when they complain about the menus.

In Skyrim and Fallout when you got a mission to an unexplored part of the map, the journey to get there was a mission in itself. In starcraft that journey has largely been replaced by menus.

But i think that’s just the nature of the setting. Humans have jet packs and can basically teleport. There’s really no need for anyone to spend hours traveling across land to anywhere. In a hypothetical world where humans have spread across the universe, lots of it would be empty space not even worth discovering. Contrast that to a fantasy or post apocalyptic setting and people walking around and discovering stuff makes lots of sense.

I’m having a good time with it so far. Classic bethesda branching path adhd fukkery to get lost in. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Green
I think people are misremembering skyrim/fallout.

The dungenons in those games amounted to the same few templates as well.

Starfield actually has more variance
in what you will see on the different planets compared to what you might see walking through the fallout wasteland.

The thing that’s different is your motivation to do the exploring. If you aren’t deep into ship building or base building, then there’s really no need to do a lot of exploring.

All of the extra planets are just window dressing to make the universe feel large and believable.

I stop by unique planets just for the spectacle, but I’m not the type of person to mess around with crafting/base building systems too much, so i probably won’t do a lot of random exploring. But that’s fine as there’s more than enough game here for me to do the things i like to do.

The one thing that is missing is “the journey” and i think that’s what people are saying when they complain about the menus.

In Skyrim and Fallout when you got a mission to an unexplored part of the map, the journey to get there was a mission in itself. In starcraft that journey has largely been replaced by menus.

But i think that’s just the nature of the setting. Humans have jet packs and can basically teleport. There’s really no need for anyone to spend hours traveling across land to anywhere. In a hypothetical world where humans have spread across the universe, lots of it would be empty space not even worth discovering. Contrast that to a fantasy or post apocalyptic setting and people walking around and discovering stuff makes lots of sense.

I’m having a good time with it so far. Classic bethesda branching path adhd fukkery to get lost in. :ehh:
This is one problem I have with the game, apart from the battle music which I wish you could turn off. At first it appears like a complex game but actually it isnt at all, in fact I think Fallout 4 was more complex than Starfield.

There arent many systems and mechanics in the game that have any depth. The ship building is really cool and pretty deep once you get going. The outpost system though, really isnt. I wish they had taken what they did with Fallout 4 and really gone to town with it, but if anything its dumbed down from that game and also doesnt really have much use. It seems more like its there if you like building stuff but has no real impact on the game at all.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is one problem I have with the game, apart from the battle music which I wish you could turn off. At first it appears like a complex game but actually it isnt at all, in fact I think Fallout 4 was more complex than Starfield.

There arent many systems and mechanics in the game that have any depth. The ship building is really cool and pretty deep once you get going. The outpost system though, really isnt. I wish they had taken what they did with Fallout 4 and really gone to town with it, but if anything its dumbed down from that game and also doesnt really have much use. It seems more like its there if you like building stuff but has no real impact on the game at all.
I didn’t mess around with base building in fallout 4 at all. Seemed pointless then. I probably won’t mess with in on starfield. Some people just like building stuff. I just wanna play the game. I’m happy they don’t make it such an integral part of the game. I’d play sim city or something if i wanted to do that :manny:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

You AND him can EAD