Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Okay so this guy's review is on point. He hit all the points that I had issues with. Now I know for sure everyone who rated this game great is a hopeless fanboy or a reviewer who getting that payola and their reviews are no longer to be trusted. I'm gonna play the game he suggested at the end of the video and give it a shot instead.

He pretty much hinted don't bother playing Starfield until the modders can fix this shyt. So I'll try again next year.

Turn that shyt off after he stated the gunplay is wack. Click bait video
Mods need to do their Job and ban the trolls.

Also that guy:

Daps
Okay so this guy's review is on point. He hit all the points that I had issues with. Now I know for sure everyone who rated this game great is a hopeless fanboy or a reviewer who getting that payola and their reviews are no longer to be trusted. I'm gonna play the game he suggested at the end of the video and give it a shot instead.

He pretty much hinted don't bother playing Starfield until the modders can fix this shyt. So I'll try again next year.

Definitely my man, he has an A+ track record on reviews no doubt:

Y'all are down so bad you're dapping up bald Alex Jones fans putting out "content" like this huh @Gizmo_Duck?? Not that that's surprising one bit...:mjpls:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

This was a really good breakdown.

I agree with most of what he was saying.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

8 thoughts is 50 year dude alt right dude bro troll with a typical mail order Asian wife. Nothing he posts should be taken seriously. Im Surprised he’s still around considering he almost got a cod content creator killed

Daps
Reppin
Green
I'm running out of steam on this.:francis: The story is pretty bland, enemy variety is pretty much people/dog robots, and exploring isn't exciting when points of interest are literally copy and pasted. I wanted some exploration Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout style and there is none of it. Just fast travel, load this, fast travel load screen on this door, shoot some baddies. It's boring, I'm done.

I think I like fallout 4 more at this point.

Daps
Reppin
Green
That's true. The gunplay is not bad.
The enemy AI is stupid dumb (and the guns so far feel bad (Destiny ruined other games gunplay for me though so probably a me thing) but I'm sure that will improve as I get better weapons later in the game) the loading is really annoying, I hate the ship controls, had enemies glitch through walls a few times in the opening mission (not seen it again since though) and one of my personal annoyances... following an NPC and you can either walk too slow or too fast, never at the speed of the NPC. It's just not clicking... yet. I paid early access because of the hype and feel cheated. :francis:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I accidentally boosted into an asteroid and it blew up into chunks only brought down my shields to 97% :wow:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm running out of steam on this.:francis: The story is pretty bland, enemy variety is pretty much people/dog robots, and exploring isn't exciting when points of interest are literally copy and pasted. I wanted some exploration Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout style and there is none of it. Just fast travel, load this, fast travel load screen on this door, shoot some baddies. It's boring, I'm done.

I think I like fallout 4 more at this point.
Running out of steam on the game, fine breh. But this blatant ass lie is the reason why you nikkas can't be taken serious.

ALL of the games you mentioned, if all combined, wouldn't reach 30% of the exploration that Starfield offers. This shyt is a fukkin troll point or a right wing "hear something, repeat it, over abd over again, without proof" type shyt.

Explain this to me fam. Exactly what type of explanation did those ganes offer that Starfield doesn't? Because, literally all those ganes are exploring buildings, caves, talking with NPC's, exploring the areas around the big settlements. There was no vast outdoor exploration. You are literally traveling settlement to settlement, in close vicinity, DOING THE EXACT SAME TYPE OF EXPLANATION OF ALL THOSE GANES COMBINED, ON A MUCH MORE MASSIVE SCALE. And on top of that, exploring the empty planets are still a huge part of the game, which the system implemented here is the EXACT same type of system of No Man's Sky.

The settlements are huge in SF. Hundreds of buildings, caves, multiple settlements with multiple buildings, huge ass ships with multiple areas to explore, a big ass planets with enough shyt to do to keep you occupied.

So, the only question you need to answer without being seen as a troll ass nikka, is, WHAT THE fukk TYPE OF EXPLORATION DOES THOSE TITLES OFFER, THAT STARFIELD DOES NOT?