Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Two times? :skip:

Main missions must be short?

when you do NG+ you have the option to skip all the constellation missions and just collect the artifacts so I did that and didn’t do any side missions…and I collected two powers I think before I got bored of that…gonna do this last playthrough then revisit it when the DLC drops…think I’ll skip cyberpunk and just play this til spider-man 2 drops…there’s just too much to do without me rushing into NG+ but I was curious to see what benefits there were to doing it…I wanna build up my money, guns, hook up with sarah this time and do the undercover mission but see if I can side with sysdef this time…then just visit some planets I didn’t get to in my first playthrough and build an outpost…that should set me up nicely for when they release the DLC

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you haven't found a starshard yet?? I'm using a legendary "Tesla Boosted Va'Ruun Starshard" shyt is GOATed... it's so good I only use it if I'm getting shyt on but trust me it's definitely worthy of a starborn

ended up finding a va’ruun inflictor during that first mission with sarah at the abandoned staryard…the print was so damn small when I hovered over a spacer’s body to see what he was carrying…shyt looked like fine print…I almost skipped it lol…nice gun…will definitely be holding onto it :yes:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
ended up finding a va’ruun inflictor during that first mission with sarah at the abandoned staryard…the print was so damn small when I hovered over a spacer’s body to see what he was carrying…shyt looked like fine print…I almost skipped it lol…nice gun…will definitely be holding onto it :yes:
Damn never found one of those but yeah Va'Ruun guns is GOAT. I'm thinking about just hitting the unity man I'm at the point in the game where I've done most of what there is to do it's pretty boring now and my game is starting to do stupid ass glitches more and more. I mean I'm sure I could find new quests on unexplored systems but at that point I might as well ng+ and explore them then

Plus I think the game was too easy playing like a piece of shyt lol this time around I'm gonna be a good guy, should be interesting

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn never found one of those but yeah Va'Ruun guns is GOAT. I'm thinking about just hitting the unity man I'm at the point in the game where I've done most of what there is to do it's pretty boring now and my game is starting to do stupid ass glitches more and more. I mean I'm sure I could find new quests on unexplored systems but at that point I might as well ng+ and explore them then

losing “everything” (creds, guns/ammo, clothes, ships, homes/outposts, etc.) is kinda jarring initially but it doesn’t take long to get into the swing of things…at least you keep your powers and skill sets tho

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
I just found me a samurai sword :gladbron:

And this nigha hunter talkin bout he gon be on my ship for a while, i forgot all about it. Came back to drop off some loot and his creepy no face ass walk around the corner :dahell:

Then he looks at me and goes to my gotdamn captain quarters , walks all the way to the back, turns around and stare at me like its not a problem:camby: fukk out my shyt homie

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s cool that sarah’s actively helping me with the pirate undercover mission and actually giving good advice on what choices to make to go along with sysdef

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Okay so this guy's review is on point. He hit all the points that I had issues with. Now I know for sure everyone who rated this game great is a hopeless fanboy or a reviewer who getting that payola and their reviews are no longer to be trusted. I'm gonna play the game he suggested at the end of the video and give it a shot instead.

He pretty much hinted don't bother playing Starfield until the modders can fix this shyt. So I'll try again next year.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Okay so this guy's review is on point. He hit all the points that I had issues with. Now I know for sure everyone who rated this game great is a hopeless fanboy or a reviewer who getting that payola and their reviews are no longer to be trusted. I'm gonna play the game he suggested at the end of the video and give it a shot instead.

He pretty much hinted don't bother playing Starfield until the modders can fix this shyt. So I'll try again next year.

I stopped at combat worse than skyrim :pachaha:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

:camby:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Turn that shyt off after he stated the gunplay is wack. Click bait video