Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

BBG

Superstar
Daps
dammit I’m tempted to play it a third time with my starborn character (still essentially the same character) but this time I’m not gonna walk thru unity…that way I can always return to the game and explore shyt every now and then…the ship, the suit and the increased powers have all been a letdown…I/my character got too power hungry lol
Yeah I'm still not understanding why I would NG+... is the ship better than my Abomination? I mean purely stats wise, does it have a max reactor or some shyt? And what do you mean by increased powers? Like you get some apart from what you find in the temples? I'll probably NG+ a year or two down the line when I want to start "fresh" but I just don't see the point of doing a NG+ a couple weeks after the game came out :heh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm still not understanding why I would NG+... is the ship better than my Abomination? I mean purely stats wise, does it have a max reactor or some shyt? And what do you mean by increased powers? Like you get some apart from what you find in the temples? I'll probably NG+ a year or two down the line when I want to start "fresh" but I just don't see the point of doing a NG+ a couple weeks after the game came out :heh:

the ship is fast and very maneuverable but you cannot make any changes to it whatsoever…you start off with a low tier starborn ship but you get a higher tier one every time you do NG+ so I’m currently on starborn guardian II on this third run…they treat the powers the same way…so if I’d gotten all the powers on my first and second playthrough, I’d be getting the “same” powers again but one tier stronger and they’ll be labeled “name of power III”…I thought I’d come back on some god among men shyt but that probably won’t occur until you’re like 8 playthroughs in smh…then to add insult to injury, they even take the guns you were holding so you gotta hope to find the shyt you got comfortable using and fukk around with whatever you’re given/take off bodies since you don’t have any credits either…granted the constellation gives you a little starter pack early on (guns, ammo, creds, med packs)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BBG

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game has me hooked by the balls :dame:

already mapping out a narrative in my mind for this 3rd playthrough I’m continuing…this should really be my last time tho as I’m gonna leave it open ended (no unity) for when the DLC drops next

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve stepped foot into new atlantis lord knows how many times yet for the first time I’m encountering this “bosch” character as soon as I step foot on new atlantis for the “first” time in this new playthrough…it’s him some uptight bytch he’s with and his adopted son all talking to UC security

*edit*

never really did the sgt. yumi missions…did the first one but at the time I had too much money and was way overqualified to be doing grunt work so I never went back to see him…this will be a great starting point to get some creds tho…wanna get my money and guns/ammo up before I dive into the constellation storyline again

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is starting off fun so far…doing minor side missions that I skipped the first time around cuz I wanted to get to the action fast…and any major side missions I redo will be bcuz I didn’t like the way I handled it the first time around…I’m also redoing some minor side missions where I allowed greed to dictate my choice

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I beat the game

Then I went to the Unity

Just to say, na I'm good

And basically kidnapped his kid

Im gonna build a luxury cruiser soon

I also found a city i haven't heard anyone talk about; Gargain it's in the same system as Atlantis

Also i found the dumbest space in the game on Jupiter

I'm gonna spend this week just exploring and building then it's phantom Liberty this weekend

When i do go for the NG+, if i do I'm gonna go straight for the powers 10 timesthen on playthrough 10 Sam and Barrett will be my best friends

And Barrett is going to die :blessed:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I just met Franklin D Roosevelt in the flesh, wtf?!?!?!
Spoiler that shyt nikka.

However, my dawg finally let the cut scene play out :blessed:. nikka been in here for years talking about "bugs" and games "freezing" :mjtf:.

That severe lack of patience has affected your judgement, and in reference to that, you took brownie points away from Beth Vader. BBG, I'm am definitely now, YOUR FATHER. You've been sonned. Good morning nikka.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I lied. I let Sam take the L. I realized he wasn’t a good father because he didn’t even know what a Haiku was and everyone outside of the constellation knew he was a batty boy and that’s why his relationship failed. :camby: