Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
As for the outposts, this is going to take forever because I don't have resource skills. I put all my points in persuasion, theiving, security, and ships. I think they did a disservice to people who play like diplomats and/or criminals by not letting us just take over outposts that are already running or those that were abandoned. Obviously it would have to be hard to do depending on how well built the outpost is but to not have that option at all and force you to play Bethesda no man's sky if you want outposts is kinda wack. If you can steal ships you should be able to extort nikkas for their resources at outposts or straight up take it over
The did that shyt to prolong our play times, but I may have broke the game, I got to test it when I get a chance

but I put some junk I was holding into one of the outgoing containers and it gives me credit on the shipping log as if Im shipping those shyts out

If its just one or two ok, but if its giving me manufacturing credit.... :gladbron:

-------

another thing, building my outpost next to another outpost on Nikola, I lost some building space but the benefit is the vendors are only a block away and have some resources i need

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How yall beat these starborn cats?!? I aint had a problem ship fighting the whoke game but now they given me that work :snoop:

I didnt choose a side so i gotta deal with both of em

in my first playthrough, I decided to talk them into letting me take the last artifact after they kept killing me lol

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I really want to dive into NG+ but I really want to make another character and do a different play style.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: I tried breh, tried to back pedal and the hunter hit me with the :umad::ufdup:

I had to fall back to a lower level to upgrade my ship :to:

oh you mean the ship battle before you even land to get the last artifact…that’s the “easy” part lol

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Well brehs, I found my favorite ship in the whole game. Cost me 300k but my god she's beautiful.

Abomination getting thrown in the bushes as soon as I can find the parts to max this out. Can I take the parts from that ship and put it in here? Interior beautiful too, this bytch was worth every penny. That cockpit alone aww man take my fukkin money

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just met Franklin D Roosevelt in the flesh, wtf?!?!?!

damn amelia earhart is in the game too I believe…didn’t personally come across her tho

*edit*

ya just looked it up…I fukked up jumping into NG+ …it was one of the side missions/activities that I triggered on my first playthrough but didn’t follow up on…damn smh

BBG

Superstar
Daps
damn amelia earhart is in the game too I believe…didn’t personally come across her tho

*edit*

ya just looked it up…I fukked up jumping into NG+ …it was one of the side missions/activities that I triggered on my first playthrough but didn’t follow up on…damn smh
Brehs there's a planet with a community of clones called the crucible they got Roosevelt,Wyatt earp, Amelia Earhart, an African queen of kush and Genghis Khan lmao I'm rolling. I turned it off cuz it's getting late and I'm getting tired but this side quest is interesting as hell it looks like tomorrow will be another day of no lifing it up on this shyt :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs there's a planet with a community of clones called the crucible they got Roosevelt,Wyatt earp, Amelia Earhart, an African queen of kush and Genghis Khan lmao I'm rolling. I turned it off cuz it's getting late and I'm getting tired but this side quest is interesting as hell it looks like tomorrow will be another day of no lifing it up on this shyt :snoop:

dammit I’m tempted to play it a third time with my starborn character (still essentially the same character) but this time I’m not gonna walk thru unity…that way I can always return to the game and explore shyt every now and then…the ship, the suit and the increased powers have all been a letdown…I/my character got too power hungry lol

I think I’ll do the UC sysdef undercover mission but this time I’ll try not to kill anyone so I can end up siding with sysdef at the end…gonna pass on the freestar rangers stuff tho and the other UC questline…think I’ll do that money glitch again too so I can focus on maybe ship building and outposts…there are still so many planets to explore…while focusing on the main missions there were a lot of other potential landing spots/sites that had places I didn’t get a chance to visit so on this playthrough that’s what I’ll do

Last edited: