Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
beat it again…pretty much the same starborn ship and space suit although I think the suit has some minor upgrades…rushed thru the 2nd gameplay…didn’t invest enough time to establish any relationship with sarah…replay isn’t worth it imo unless you’re legit gonna replay the full story which is overkill immediately after the first playthrough imo…wish I had saved an earlier file from my first playthrough…the best thing would’ve been to not enter the unity and use my credits/resources to take my time and planet hop and look for a decent place to build an outpost then just finish up some side missions from time to time…I just don’t see the real incentive in doing a second playthrough much less nine more…great game tho…I no-lifed this shyt for a solid 3 weeks…lvl 49 over the course of 149 hours :dead:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just realize that ninja looking dude doesn’t hang out at the bar in new atlantis anymore…stopped seeing him in the game after a while…he’s not there in NG+ either

yo it just hit me that was the fukking hunter…I wouldn’t have known it at the time tho since it was very early in my first playthrough :dead:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
How yall beat these starborn cats?!? I aint had a problem ship fighting the whoke game but now they given me that work :snoop:

I didnt choose a side so i gotta deal with both of em

BBG

Superstar
Daps
beat it again…pretty much the same starborn ship and space suit although I think the suit has some minor upgrades…rushed thru the 2nd gameplay…didn’t invest enough time to establish any relationship with sarah…replay isn’t worth it imo unless you’re legit gonna replay the full story which is overkill immediately after the first playthrough imo…wish I had saved an earlier file from my first playthrough…the best thing would’ve been to not enter the unity and use my credits/resources to take my time and planet hop and look for a decent place to build an outpost then just finish up some side missions from time to time…I just don’t see the real incentive in doing a second playthrough much less nine more…great game tho…I no-lifed this shyt for a solid 3 weeks…lvl 49 over the course of 149 hours :dead:
Yeah this what imma do, I kinda figured unity wasn't worth it.. By the way you trash for taking 149 hours to get to level 49, I'm 43 with only 4 days played

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

They said that you dont max out NG+ until the 10th time through

24 powers x 10 nikkas = you got me fukked up

I honestly feel like NG+ aint even my character, Im going to be playing just to collet powers that I dont want

Im good

Congrats on making it through, see you in Night City :salute:

Last edited:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Those are storage crates and higher level power generators bruh, that aint shyt

I'll show you later
I know I was talking shyt last night and I still think my ship would fukk you up, but I need help breh :wow:

You just said that city ain't shyt so clearly you know a thing or two about outpost building. What's the easiest way to do it? And why is adhesive so fukkin hard to come across??? I got like hundreds of sealant, but Im ALWAYS out of adhesive. shyt is mad annoying and honestly I'm not tryna play Bethesda no man's sky collecting resources all day.

I remember in fallout 4 I had a few outposts poppin, but it wasn't nearly as hard to gather the resources as it is on here. Well not hard, but tedious as shyt hopping planet to planet gathering resources yuck

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I know I was talking shyt last night and I still think my ship would fukk you up, but I need help breh :wow:

You just said that city ain't shyt so clearly you know a thing or two about outpost building. What's the easiest way to do it? And why is adhesive so fukkin hard to come across??? I got like hundreds of sealant, but Im ALWAYS out of adhesive. shyt is mad annoying and honestly I'm not tryna play Bethesda no man's sky collecting resources all day.

I remember in fallout 4 I had a few outposts poppin, but it wasn't nearly as hard to gather the resources as it is on here. Well not hard, but tedious as shyt hopping planet to planet gathering resources yuck
Find the plant that makes adhesive
grow that bytch in the little dome rooms
never run out of it again :demonic:
--------------------------------------------------------

there is one main reason why your ship would lose to mine
This game mechanic is set up for ships to shoot straight down the middle of enemies
I have a ship with no middle, it would kill you, quickly
and you wouldnt hit it at all

The reason I was talking shyt though, its good to see you finally getting to enjoy the game after you were going through hell to play it

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Find the plant that makes adhesive
grow that bytch in the little dome rooms
never run out of it again :demonic:
--------------------------------------------------------

there is one main reason why your ship would lose to mine
This game mechanic is set up for ships to shoot straight down the middle of enemies
I have a ship with no middle, it would kill you, quickly
and you wouldnt hit it at all
Breh id just knock out your shields and target your weapons, so even if for some reason I can't hurt the hull you'd just be sitting there with basically a cargo ship lol.

As for the outposts, this is going to take forever because I don't have resource skills. I put all my points in persuasion, theiving, security, and ships. I think they did a disservice to people who play like diplomats and/or criminals by not letting us just take over outposts that are already running or those that were abandoned. Obviously it would have to be hard to do depending on how well built the outpost is but to not have that option at all and force you to play Bethesda no man's sky if you want outposts is kinda wack. If you can steal ships you should be able to extort nikkas for their resources at outposts or straight up take it over