Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo

What gun & ammo does this?

I have yet to light someone up like this (literally)

But I been on fire a few times.

That’s the amazing thing about this game.

From seeing this or hearing y’all in this thread, sometimes it feels like we playing different games

hold the fukk up what Gun is this?

COMPLETELY AGREE on feeling like we playing different games. I'm loving reading every one posts on here and seeing what they've done and the ships they've built and how far they've gotten....i'm NO WHERE close

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Yo

What gun & ammo does this?

I have yet to light someone up like this (literally)

But I been on fire a few times.

That’s the amazing thing about this game.

From seeing this or hearing y’all in this thread, sometimes it feels like we playing different games

To answer your question specifically it's just a Maelstrom, and like others have said it's got an incendiary mod on it. And I wouldn't be so impressed about the way it's mowing enemies down seeing as how they're all level 2-6 lol. I'm like level 43 I can cough on them nikkas and they fold up at this point.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all the powers are optional aside from the first one you get in the story. I haven’t gotten any of those shyts lol

the only one I make an effort to really use is the one that highlights enemies’ positions…a lot of the powers are kind of weak to start off with and I don’t feel like playing the game 10x to max them out especially when it’s as tedious/boring as it is to acquire them…it was too much busy work to bother acquiring all 24 powers on the initial playthrough…can’t imagine doing that shyt 9x more

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the only one I make an effort to really use is the one that highlights enemies’ positions…a lot of the powers are kind of weak to start off with and I don’t feel like playing the game 10x to max them out especially when it’s as tedious/boring as it is to acquire them…it was too much busy work to bother acquiring all 24 powers on the initial playthrough…can’t imagine doing that shyt 9x more
Chuuuuuch

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I also need to get my ship stronger or something becasue they want me to destroy 1 ship, this muthafukka brought 3 of his friends...:why: da fukk it's 4 on 1...Come on man...
I feel you shidd I was getting punked in space fights so bad I came in here asking for help. Somebody recommended I get the free ship from the Mantis missions and I've been cooking ever since.

In my opinion though the A class ship you get from completing the Freestars storyline is better than most B class ships. If I'm not mistaken I think it has 29 or 30 reactor power which is INSANE for an A class. When I unlocked B class I was still using that shyt because it was just that damn powerful..stock too, only thing I did was change the color on it. Eat breh

EDIT: now that I think about it I think I upgraded the weapons on it too, but I meant you don't have to actually go into ship builder mode and modify the build itself if you don't want to

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
hold the fukk up what Gun is this?

COMPLETELY AGREE on feeling like we playing different games. I'm loving reading every one posts on here and seeing what they've done and the ships they've built and how far they've gotten....i'm NO WHERE close

I still don’t even know how to get Force powers :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I feel you shidd I was getting punked in space fights so bad I came in here asking for help. Somebody recommended I get the free ship from the Mantis missions and I've been cooking ever since.

In my opinion though the A class ship you get from completing the Freestars storyline is better than most B class ships. If I'm not mistaken I think it has 29 or 30 reactor power which is INSANE for an A class. When I unlocked B class I was still using that shyt because it was just that damn powerful..stock too, only thing I did was change the color on it. Eat breh

EDIT: now that I think about it I think I upgraded the weapons on it too, but I meant you don't have to actually go into ship builder mode and modify the build itself if you don't want to

I never upgraded my weapons but I upgraded my SHIELDS.

Didn’t know you get a free shop from Mantis mission. I finally got my ship from the FreeStar Collective mission and it’s pretty dope