Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, I will tear your ship into pieces, them ugly ass legos aint fukking with me :mjlol:

you dont even have any auto weapons, you'll be dead before you see me

Yuck :scust:

Its cute that you jumping off the porch because you made a ship but you dont know shyt about ship design and real combat

Them A class weapons you got aint scaring nobody
Man said auto weapons :dead:

Breh I only put power in my EM if I'm trying to board your shyt. Otherwise grav and EM on zero and I max the shields, missiles,and particle beams. C class ships getting wrecked 3 seconds after I target lock, and that's only if they manage to survive getting blasted with particle beams 4000 kms away :mjlol:

And you talking bout auto weapons breh WHAT :dead: :dead: it's cute that you weigh down your ships with unnecessary mass and need the computer to assist with your little auto turrets but this ain't what you want pal

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man said auto weapons :dead:

Breh I only put power in my EM if I'm trying to board your shyt. Otherwise grav and EM on zero and I max the shields, missiles,and particle beams. C class ships getting wrecked 3 seconds after I target lock, and that's only if they manage to survive getting blasted with particle beams 4000 kms away :mjlol:

And you talking bout auto weapons breh WHAT :dead: :dead: it's nice that you weigh your ships with unnecessary mass and auto turrets but this ain't what you want pal
You dont know what the auto weapons do on this game, look it up, I dont got time to teach you you what you dont know

Last edited:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
You dont know what the auto weapons do on this game, look it up, I dont got time to teach you you what you dont know
Breh why the fukk would I waste reactor power on auto tur..nvm lmao like I said just thank the good Lord this ain't multiplayer because I promise I'd fukk you up, respectfully

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Breh why the fukk would I waste reactor power on auto tur..nvm lmao like I said just thank the good Lord this ain't multiplayer because I promise I'd fukk you up, respectfully
aint you on an xbox?

you couldnt fukk me up if you prayed for it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just going thru the main mission is fast af…I’m already at the point where I have to collect the remaining artifacts from the hunter + emissary…this will more than likely be my last playthrough but at this pace it would probably take me another 3 weeks to beat it the “full” 10x to get the most powerful starborn ship/space suit

*edit*

ok…now I get why ppl said get all the powers on each replay…when you find them again you get the next “tier” of powers…same powers but more powerful…so if I find new ones on this 2nd playthrough they’ll only be tier I…others will be tier II

Last edited:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
just going thru the main mission is fast af…I’m already at the point where I have to collect the remaining artifacts from the hunter + emissary
Breh I'm scared as shyt to new game plus. I know I'm at the end because I have all the artifacts and they telling me to say goodbye to my friends before I put em in the armillary or whatever. But I put way too much time in designing the ship and collecting my shyt to just throw it all in the bushes :sadcam:the only thing that carries over is your skills right? fukk that

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo

What gun & ammo does this?

I have yet to light someone up like this (literally)

But I been on fire a few times.

That’s the amazing thing about this game.

From seeing this or hearing y’all in this thread, sometimes it feels like we playing different games

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh I'm scared as shyt to new game plus. I know I'm at the end because I have all the artifacts and they telling me to say goodbye to my friends before I put em in the armillary or whatever. But I put way too much time in designing the ship and collecting my shyt to just throw it all in the bushes :sadcam:the only thing that carries over is your skills right? fukk that

I don’t blame you…I’m only doing it to “save” sarah this time and do her loyalty mission and then see what the next level suit/ship are…I really hated losing my weapons more than anything else tho but yeah I would feel a way if I invested time into building a ship and/or outpost…I think tho you have a choice where you don’t have to enter unity and you can just go back to your normal life

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yo

From seeing this or hearing y’all in this thread, sometimes it feels like we playing different games

I had a gun that had it, its just incendiary, you can find it on several guns

The best one i found does all these

corrosive, they start spitting this green shyt out
bleed, they start spurting blood
incediary, the fire
and explosive

RANDOMLY, it was a pistol though so I got rid of it

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I don’t blame you…I’m only doing it to “save” sarah this time and do her loyalty mission and then see what the next level suit/ship are…I really hated losing my weapons more than anything else tho but yeah I would feel a way if I invested time into building a ship and/or outpost…I think tho you have a choice where you don’t have to enter unity and you can just go back to your normal life

Im not going, i built these motherfukking out posts, spaceships, relationships, weapons, etc fukk a multiverse

I AINT GOING

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo

I forgot what gun(s) use incendiary bullets but you’ll know when you look at the specs before taking it off their body…or you can just wait til you get shot with one and kill the muthafukka and take it off him lol