Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So i was talking to all the crew members on my new big ass ship and Barrett told me i am amazing like a chocolate covered strawberries

giphy.webp

mentally blocked that shyt out so fast :russ:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why and sup with the video game industry always having black characters gay in video games? :what:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seriously, I'm getting sick of Barrett wanting to talk to me about his damn fakkit personal life.. I don't want hear to it :what:. I tried to shut down the conversation quickly. I wish this game could get your partner killed on base your choices like Mass Effect did.

probably one of the most annoying characters in a game…felt that way from that mission when you go to rescue him and he’s chatting it up with the kidnappers and shyt…I was wondering early on why lin didn’t like him but I totally get it

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
probably one of the most annoying characters in a game…felt that way from that mission when you go to rescue him and he’s chatting it up with the kidnappers and shyt…I was wondering early on why lin didn’t like him but I totally get it
Sarah literally sat down with them kidnapped nikkas while I was having a heated discussion. That bytch ain't trust worthy.