Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Y'all trippin them powers be clutch.. But then again I play on hard and haven't spent any skill points on weapons at all so I use the gravity field thing and pop dudes in the head while they floating in the air..I agree though the way you acquire powers is wack as hell. Learning shouts >>>> floating around chasing fairy dust
that space dust gets on my nerves, sometimes you got to collect that shyt 15 times it seems

one time i just didnt do shyt, the music got all intense then let me make it after only collecting it twice, the game got sick of me

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can’t finish the commitment quest with andreja…went to the planet she mentioned and then nothing…blue marker directs me back to the cockpit…I’m over this game… the makings of a great game overall is there but just far too many annoying little things that chip away at its greatness

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
can’t finish the commitment quest with andreja…went to the planet she mentioned and then nothing…blue marker directs me back to the cockpit…I’m over this game… the makings of a great game overall is there but just far too many annoying little things that chip away at its greatness
its in the dirt in a cave

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its in the dirt in a cave

yeah but can’t do nothing if the game doesn’t trigger the mission

*edit*

nvm landed on the wrong part of the planet :mjlol: :snoop:

my other comment still holds true tho about this game having what it takes to be great but just too many little nagging things

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Getcha weight up lil nikka, I got crew that takes care of them lame ass skills for me...

.... But hopefully you will be a better designer than I am. Finally got my Piloting to C class and built my first ship. shyt so ugly I named it Abomination :mjlol: :mjlol:

Y'all see them stats though, don't get fukked up :ufdup:

Wait your crew actually does something? I thought they were just there to be followers smh

• Haha
Reactions: BBG

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Wait your crew actually does something? I thought they were just there to be followers smh
:russ: :russ:you LOST!!!! But then again I have 80 hours in the game and refuse to build a single proper outpost so it is what it is.

But yeah man your crew is clutch af they basically grant you skills you otherwise wouldn't have. I have zero ship design skills but because my crew does I get to build the almighty Abomination

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks like xbox network is down…I can still play the game but damn…I’ve been racking up trophies lately

cool…back online and I guess while offline the game kept track of my achievements and is now notifying me of them…got 5 new joints

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
that space dust gets on my nerves, sometimes you got to collect that shyt 15 times it seems

one time i just didnt do shyt, the music got all intense then let me make it after only collecting it twice, the game got sick of me
One person finally finished the cut scene :blessed: . Proof to this silly nikka @BBG

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dope ending/beginning

I'm glad they let you see what kind of changes in the universe you brought about thru your actions…I’ll probably play NG+ when the DLC drops

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
dope ending/beginning

I'm glad they let you see what kind of changes in the universe you brought about thru your actions…I’ll probably play NG+ when the DLC drops

did you have to go get all 24 of those things, i really dont want to do that shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did you have to go get all 24 of those things, i really dont want to do that shyt

nah I stopped at 14…when you do the last artifact mission it will account for all the other artifacts you didn’t get but you can still seek out the remaining powers if you want (I didn’t bother to tho)…now I’m starborn…ship and all…about to see if I can keep the ship and the space suit in NG+…probably not lol

*edit*

oh wow you can at the bold

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
boPOy4K.png

I need a legendary version of the VaRuun suit...:banderas::wow: i gotta kill more of these b*stards...